Shoto Todoroki

Shyla was sulking as she watched everyone be around with smiles-chatting away with others, but with her...the whole reason for where they were. She felt invisible to all of those that were around. Shyla didn't like that she was ignored so she left her own house, went to the balcony and just sat there looking up at the stars. The warm summer breeze going over her skin as she tried to think of better times for her. After what felt like a half hour to her, one of the males that had shown up came out and went up to her leaning himself against the balcony as he looked to her.

"So this is where you went Shyla."

She nodded her head. "No one was talking with me, so I left. I don't like being ignored."

The male placed one of his hands over hers before he gave her a weak smile. "I saw that...I'm sorry I didn't talk to you, I've been too shy to talk to you. Just about everyone else left, apparently they got too 'bored' and left. Not many people are left."

She got down and went back onto the porch as she saw how much shorter she was than the male. "Thanks for telling me Shoto."

She then went inside and he went in after her only for them to see that it was just them. "Seems like those who were here left as well." Shoto commented

She nodded her head as she began to clean the mess up, Shoto helped her out to make things go quicker only for them to talk afterwards. Shoto didn't like how she was talking down herself and he cut her off by his lips against hers as he pushed her up against the wall making her groan out due to her back hitting it. He unzipped her skirt from the side of her before it fell to the ground. Shoto then slipped her light blue panties off of her and slipped two fingers inside of her, making her hold onto him tightly as she tried her best not to make a sound.

Shyla didn't want him to think that it was that easy to get her to comply with something that was forced into his mind by her friend. Shoto hated that she was holding back on him and curved his fingers inside of her as he moved them harder inside of her while he kissed down to her neck softly.

"Stop holding back. I'm doing this because I want you. I refuse to let you go until I know that you're content with what I do to you." Shoto said softly to her against her neck

Hearing him speak made her bite her bottom lip as she teared up, she didn't think that he'd actually want to be around her. Who'd want a useless woman like her around? She wrapped her arms around him as she whimpered out slightly. Hearing that he had gotten a sound of her, he kissed up to her lips only to see that she was tearing up. He used his free hand to brush the tears from her face.

"It'll be alright Shyla, I'm right here, I won't judge you I promise. I just need you to trust me and let me see the real you that's hiding inside of you." Shoto said softly to her as he kept moving his fingers inside of her.

Shyla looked into his eyes for only a moment before she realized just how dumb she had been acting. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him on the lips as her way of saying she'd try to trust him and let him see the real her. Shoto was quick to get her from the wall to being back first on her bed as he moved his fingers faster and harder inside of her.

Shyla instantly moaned out as she felt the pleasure he gave her. Shyla soon parted from his lips as she moaned out from the sheer feeling of the pleasure he gave her. He grinned at her as he kissed down her small pale body tenderly, before he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder.

"Let me hear more from you Shyla." He said softly to her before he slipped his tongue inside of her tasting her on his tongue.

She gasped out as she held onto her bed tightly. "Todoroki...D-Don't tease me..."