Tokiya Ichinose

A/n: If you haven't read the one-shot before this, you will be highly confused on this one. But if you have enjoy!

Reina sighed out as she looked between them. "I don't like picking between the two of you-but what Ichinose did gave me more of a release than what Hijirikawa did to me."

"I see, you made your choice. I'll take my leave." Masato said before he dressed himself and left, once he did Tokiya cupped her face and kissed her on the lips as he raised her leg to be around his waist. 

In doing so made her feel the tip of his member at her entrance. "You're a virgin right Reina?"

She nodded her head. "I-I am."

"Then I'll be gentle with you, hold onto me as much as you need."

She nodded her head again before he moved himself into her fully making her hold onto his upper arms tightly as she shut her eyes and gasped out in shock feeling him inside of her. He stayed put inside of her for a moment to let her get used to him before he slowly began to move out and into her again. 

"I-Ichinose!"

"What do I have to do to have you call me by my given name Reina?" He whispered to her as he kept his thrusts soft and slow inside of her

"I..I'm just being respectful..."She said as she opened her eyes and looked at him sadly

He gave her a sad smile before he kissed her on the lips. "You don't need to be like that anymore, we're more than friends now. Please call me Tokiya, Reina."

She nodded her head as she moved her arms to around his neck before she kissed him on the lip. "okay...Tokiya."

He moved slightly faster inside of her. "I'm not hurting you am I?"

"N-No...t-this..this feels really good Tokiya."

"Good, give me your hands Reina."

She took her hands from being around him and he laced his hands with hers as they were on the bed as he slowly went even faster and harder inside of her making both of them moan at the pleasure they both felt. Reina could feel her body getting warmer with each and every thrust he made inside of her, making her feel as if she was going to pass out from the amount of pleasure she was getting from him. 

Reina had no idea just how much he had been holding back, but the pleasure that she felt was just too much for her small body to keep inside of her. As Tokiya was marking her neck, her once soft moans turned to rather loud screams of pleasure with each thrust he made inside of her. As he could feel her getting tighter around him, his thrusts got faster and harder, as did his hold on her hands got a bit tighter. 

"R-Reina..."

"T-Tokiya..S-So...Ah!"

Both of them orgasmed together, Tokiya couldn't stop himself for a short while. When he did he trailed kisses up from her neck up to her lips, she instantly kissed him back as he let go of her hands. Once he parted from her lips he smiled down at her. "Let's get you cleaned up."

"O...okay Tokiya."