[Modern Au] Itachi Uchiha

Itachi and his wife Lilth were having a glare off in their room as neither one of them gave off any type of sign that they'd back away. It wasn't until there was a knock on the door that Itachi stopped glaring at Lilth and he moved away as he saw Yuna, her younger cousin come into the room. "Happy birthday Lil! I got you something while I was out!"

Lilth looked at the white haired female and she took the small bag from her. "Thank you Yun at least you remembered what today is."

Yuna smiled at her. "Of course I would remember! We're family!" She said happily

Lilth opened the gift she got from her younger cousin only to see that Yuna had gotten her two new daggers, they were smaller but very much sharper than what she had been working with. Lilth's eyes widen in awe as she looked over the daggers. "These are beautiful Yunnie...How did you manage to get these past the security at the air port?"

"I had my husband Karma order them for me, he let me know when they came in." Yuna said with a grin

Lilth chuckled a bit as she placed the daggers down, she then hugged the younger woman tightly. "I love them so much, Thank you so much Yuna. I'm so thankful to have a wonderful person like you in my life."

"Hey...I had to do something. Without you I wouldn't be alive." Yuna said as she hugged her cousin back.

Yuna then left which left the two alone in silence again, but only for a brief moment. "So that's it huh? I can't always celebrate your birthday Lilth, I have a job to do."

"What being a bitch?! Cause that's all I hear out of you! Ever since your families company went bankrupt and the Hyuga's took over you've done nothing more than bitch and complain about everything, it's like it's become your new hobby since I've been home more times than not! Just what is so important that you have go leave today?!"

"The Hyuga's have asked me to come in and apply for a job they can't find anyone to fill. If I get it then I'll be going over seas, way away from you."

"So...that's it huh? First you try to pull a divorce on me now this...I should have just stayed with hidan if this was going to be how we fall out. At least he fucked me more times than not! You barely touch me!"

Itachi glared at her before he went up to her and pushed her up against the wall by her throat. "You wouldn't dare go back to him."

"Oh I dare, you don't care about me anyways so why the fuck should it matter to you?"

He hated it when she used her ex against him, he heatedly gave her a kiss on the lips as he pinned her arms above her head. Lilth was slightly shocked at the fact that he would do such a thing but went with it since she yearned for his touch, Itachi didn't stop at just kissing her on the lips. He tore off her blouse and her skirt before ripping her panties off of her.

"You want to be touched so badly, Fine I'll touch you. Just I better not hear you talk about your ex ever again."

"As long as you feed my sexual desires I'll be just fine." Lilth said with a smirk

"I can do that Lilth, you better be ready for what you're asking for."

Lilth let out a low chuckle. "If you think that you can actually satisfy me this time around, I'll be looking forward to it."

He let out a low growl as he pushed two of his fingers inside of her making her whimper out a bit as her knees bent at the sheer touch of his fingers. Itachi kissed her again that time he trailed the kiss down to her breasts taking one of them into his mouth as he moved his fingers harder and faster inside of her. She moaned out slightly at the touch of her husband only for him to curve his fingers making her cum for the first time that night. He let her go only for her to pant out as she looked up at him while she was kneeling down on the floor.

"Such a dirty girl, so what are you going to do now Lilth?"

She smirked as she placed her hands on his hips. "I think you know what I'm going to do Itachi, don't be so coy with me."

She undid his belt and let his pants fall down to his ankles as she noticed that he had gotten turned on by the sound of her moans. Lilth took his underwear off as well only for him to groan out as he looked down at her, She gave him a small smirk before she took him in her mouth. He moaned out as he placed one of his hands on the top of her head as he felt her move her tongue and lips against his shaft. She held onto his hips so he wouldn't move while she pleasured him.

Itachi didn't last long as he came inside of her mouth, he took a few steps back and collapsed down onto the bed. Lilth went to throw up what she had in her mouth as he kicked his shoes and his lower clothing. She soon went on top of him as she had her legs on either side of him. "You better not want to go anywhere, I'm not done with you."

Itachi sat up a bit as he held onto her hips, he kissed her on the lips as he pushed her down against the bed as he moved the daggers to the ground before he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder, he then gave her the same treatment that she had just given him, he held onto her hips tightly as she moaned out loudly as she held onto the bed tightly. The more he did to her the more she moaned out loudly until she came for the second time. Itachi parted from her before he licked his lips as he then slipped himself inside of her.

Lilth instantly held onto him tightly as she moaned out. "I-Itachi!"

He groaned out at the feeling as he stayed inside of her for a few seconds before he began to thrust into her roughly and deeply. Lilth's blue eyes widen in shock as she felt her voice crack from the amount of pleasure she felt from him. Itachi held onto her hip tightly with one hand and he grabbed her hand with the other. He wouldn't let her go even after she came for the third time that day. He only positioned her differently as she looked at him in confusion.

"J...Just what the hell is going on with you?"

"I realize I don't spend enough time with you...I shouldn't have been trying to divorce you when it's not you that's fucking up...but me. So you'll get what you want from me, I'll give you all of my attention and love today." Itachi spoke sincerely into her neck before he kissed her cheek softly. "I love you Lilth, Happy birthday."