Pirate!Arthur Kirkland

Alone in a small apartment a young brunette woman with green eyes watched her favorite anime, hetalia after working her ten hour shift at high tech cooperation, which she was the secretary for. She wanted to relax a bit before sleeping. So she sat down with her laptop on her desk to watch the show and half way through four episodes she had to use the bathroom thanks to her drinking too much green tea. When she got out she was cornered by a familiar blond haired male with emerald eyes. He tilted her chin up to meet his eyes as he pressed against her, leaning in close to her so she could feel his hot breath against her ear as he purred slightly

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?" He said softly to her

She blushed as she looked into his eyes. "H-How did you get here?" She asked nervously

"That's no constellation to you right now, as of now, I want to see you in so many way." He said lowly to her before he kissed her on her on the lips

Her eyes went wide as she blushed even more, but she kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around him tightly as she felt him smirk.

"Good choice love, now how about we take this a step further?" He stated more than asked

He pushed her up against the wall as he lifted her up off of the ground and kissed her heatedly as he pushed himself into her making both of them moan loudly into the kiss. He instantly felt her legs wrap themselves around him pushing him closer to her. The brunette was beyond shock to even see the British male with her, let alone within the same time-line as her. But she wasn't going to say no to being with him, she had loved and cared for him for so long.

Just the sheer thought of what he'd look like without his clothes on made her cheeks redden. But here he was, wanting her as much as she wanted him, but what got her was what he wore. He was wearing his pirate get-up, which was hot as hell in her eyes. She remembered the many pictures of him that were placed online, but nothing came close to the male that she saw before her.

Her hands went from around his neck to the top of his head to get his hat before placing it on her with a smirk. He broke the kiss and smirked at her as he looked at her with his hat on her head. She was wearing a black knee high skirt with a black tank-top as well as his hat which made her bangs cover her eyes.

"How do I look Arthur?" She asked with a grin

"Hm, I think you look lovely no matter what you wear, its your personally that really gets me to want you darling. Now poppet, where's your room?" He asked before he took his hat off of her

She blushed but smiled at him. "Two rooms to the left."

He picked her off of the wall before taking her to her room. He closed and locked the door as he threw her on to her bed softly. She scooted up to the top of her bed where her pillows were and she blushed even more as she saw that he was slowly undressing himself of his over-coat, shirt , boots and his pants. He then went on to her bed and grabbed her right ankle pulling her down making her go back first down on to her bed so her head was on her pillows. He then went on top of her and undressed her of her tank top and skirt before he moved his hands from her legs up to her sides as he kissed her passionately on the lips.

She blushed even more and kissed him back as she shakily placed her hands on his chest, feeling just how warm he was compared to her. He smirked down at her into the kiss as he moved his hands on to her back as he undid her bra taking it off of her before pinning her arms down breaking the kiss.

"Now-now, no need to hide your beautiful body from me. I already told you that your looks aren't what made me want you. I don't care what others have said about you, you're perfect just the way you are." He said sincerely to her before he placed his mouth on one of her breasts, moving his tongue and lips against the sensitive nerve.