[Modern Au!] Gaara Of The Sand

A/n: So...While everyone is stuck at home, I know damn well my birthday is just going to be another day. =.= Whoo....So to cheer my depresso ass up I'ma be doing twenty six different one-shots with different characters to have people get a feel for what they're getting themselves into ^^ First up is Gaara of the sand!

Gaara really wanted to make his girlfriend's birthday special to her, knowing that her siblings and parents never gave a damn about her. He knew that she hadn't ever celebrated her birthday with people that loved and cherished her. So to get her to see just how much he loved and cared for her, he took her out for the day on her sixteenth birthday. He was more than happy to see the bright smile on her face.

The smile never left her face as she went on rides with Gaara, he even heard her laugh a few times as well. He was happy to hear the sound of his beloved girlfriend laughing, it made things really easy for him just to keep her happy. When it was time to go home Kankuro went to get them before Gaara went to cover her eyes. She trusted him only for him to uncover her eyes soon after as she saw that his siblings were setting up a surprise birthday part for her. Seeing it made her tear up and cover her mouth in awe.

"T-Temari...K-Kankuro...T-Thank you..."

"Hey, we had to do something to cheer you up, you've been gloomy since you've been here." Temari said with a grin

The brunette female hugged both of them before she spend time with them and the few people that were over, which included her childhood friends Ino, Sakura and Sasuke. As well as Kankuro's girlfriend Izzy and Temari's boyfriend Shikamaru. By Ten that night the party was over, Temari and Shikamaru already left out two hours ago, Sasuke walked both Ino and Sakura back home. Kankuro then left out to take Izzy back home leaving Gaara and Sarina alone with one another.

They took care of what was out before they went upstairs, before Sarina went to bed Gaara held her hand tightly. "Wait...before you go to bed. I want to give you my gift...can you come into my room for a moment?"

Sarina's brown eyes lit up before she nodded her head. "Sure thing Gaara." She said happily

Gaara took her to his room and got from under his desk a small bag. She sat down at the end of his bed before she opened the bag with him beside her. When she opened it she got the tissue out of the bag before she gave him a small smile. "Thank you Gaara, it's adorable." She said happily before she hugged him tightly.

What he had gotten her was a small stuffed panda, he smiled and hugged her back before he kissed her on the lips. "I know you get nightmares, the panda is supposed to help you with that." He said before he showed her that it lit up on it's stomach.

Seeing that he was being so sympathetic towards her made her tackle the red haired male into a tight hug as she sobbed out against his shoulder. His arms went around her tightly as he rubbed her back softly. "It'll be okay Sarina...you're going to be safe here with my siblings and I. You have nothing to worry about."

"Nightmares about my past keep me from believing that...B-But thank you so much. I...I really like the panda Gaara." She said through her sobs.

"I'm glad you do. Did you want to sleep in here tonight Rina?"

She nodded her head not wanting to let him go."Yeah...I..I don't wanna be alone tonight."

"Alright then, you need to let me go so I can get into pajamas and you should do the same."

Sarina whined out before she did what she was told, she went to get her pajamas on, as she did she placed the panda on her dresser. She slipped out of her shorts and her blouse before she bent down to the second to last drawer to get her pajamas out only to feel Gaara's arms around her. She sighed out as she had one hand on his. "What are you doing Gaara?"