Natsuki Shinomiya [Requested by Trinachan12]

A/n: This is to go with the one-shot before this one. If you haven't read that one please do! It'll make more sense. Trinachan12 I hope you like these that I'm doin' up for you :)

Kayla was in thought for a moment before she rubbed the back of her neck. "Um...who was behind me."

Syo sighed but looked at Natsuki. "Well you won that-Sorry for not believing you, we're cool though yeah?"

"Of course." Natsuki said happily

Syo went up to Kayla and kissed her cheek softly. "You made your choice, Natsuki was the one behind you. So I'll chill with you later, I hope being with him makes you happy." Syo said before he got himself together and left out

Kayla felt confused on what syo meant and looked at Natsuki. "W-What did he mean by that?"

Natsuki went up to her and kissed her cheek before he smiled a bit more at her. "This was all to see who you'd want to be with more him or me, we didn't tell you who was where or let you figure out by touch, sight or hearing. We wanted you to judge us by how much you felt from us."

"S-So that's why I couldn't move or anything like that?"

"Yes, but I'm so glad that you chosen me! I knew that I would have been the best choice for you!"

"Why do you say that?"

Natsuki picked her up and had her be on his lap before he kissed her on the lips. "I can do so much more to you than he can."

"Bet." She challenged looking up at him

"Do you really want to go there? Aren't you tired?"

She scoffed. "Boy you have  a lot to learn about me if you want all  of me. It'll take more than someone eating me out then getting double fucked for me to be satisfied with the amount of pleasure I get."

He hummed out. "If you say so, don't say I didn't give you a chance to back out of this Kayla."

Kayla took things into her own hands and pushed him down onto her bed as she made him be the one bound before she stripped him of the boxers that he had on him. She didn't give him a chance to say a word more to her as she rode on top of him. The young brunette female wouldn't let him move his hips as she teased him going as slow as she could on top of him making him beg and whine for her to stop teasing him. 

Kayla never listened to him, she didn't like that she wasn't allowed to see, hear or touch either one of the two boys. She was going to get both of them back one at a time, she knew damn well that she wasn't going to let it slide. It wasn't until he had finally gotten close to his release after many minutes of her agonizingly tease riding him. 

At that point Kayla had gotten off of him and instead chose to see how her sister was doing after getting her skirt and blouse on. When she went out of her room she was shocked to see that she wasn't even in the living room or kitchen. So she went by her sister's room only to hear her moaning, Kayla's eyes widen in shock knowing that she had finally let her guard down. She walked back to her room and she shut her door as she leaned against it. 

"Who was big sis Reina with before you and Syo took me into my room earlier?" Kayla asked with her arms crossed

"Tokiya-kun and Masato-kun." Natsuki stated "Why do you ask about her?"

"I wanted to talk to her about letting you and Syo into my room, but she's busy and I'm trying to figure out who would she have let that close to her. But if those two pft- I'm not worried. Now, you need to say something to me before I get anywhere close to you and get you off."

Natsuki looked at her sadly. "W-What do you mean I need to say something to you? I don't understand what you mean by that."

"You bounded me. You made it so I could barely breath and I'm already damn blind with these fucking glasses. I don't need no damn cloth over my fucking eyes!" She hissed out coldly "Must I remind you that I have a breathing problem? You could have killed me!"

"I...I thought you had gotten that checked out and were okay."

Kayla's pink eyes darken in anger. "I'M NEVER OKAY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Kayla hissed out before she calmed herself and ran her hands through her hair. "Either say what needs to be said or I'm kicking you out of my room and apologizing to syo."

Natsuki frowned at her, she's never snapped at him before-but knowing that she still had her problems she had as a child he knew he was going to be in deep shit if he kept acting how he had around Kayla. "Kayla, I'm sorry. I apologize for bounding you and almost killing you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Slowly I will be able to forgive you. Just from here on out you better not bound my arms or we're going to have some issues." She said seriously before she went up to Natsuki and took him out of the bounds he was in. 

She then went back on him after taking her skirt off of her waist. He held onto her hips as he helped the young woman on and off of him as he moaned out at the friction he felt between the two of them. Neither one of them could stop moaning as Natsuki took over between the two of them as he could tell that she was getting tired being on top of him. He kept one hand on her hip as the other was against her outer upper leg as he reached deeper inside of her than she could get being on top of him. 

Kayla could only hold onto her bed as she moaned out loudly until she felt herself have her final orgasm making her pant out tiredly as natsuki ended up orgasming not long after her. Natsuki wanted to say three words to her but he didn't know if she'd want to hear them or not so he kept quiet as Kayla got up to use the bathroom leaving him in an awkward silence.