Isaac 'Zack' Foster

A/n: Alrighty so....I has a friendo who has given me a request which I'm okay with doing, just I wanna do up my own list of one-shots first. So you'll not only see this one-shot for Zack BUT another one that will be a request for my friendo. So enjoy the one-shot!

Aisha was unamused as she was watching her boyfriend fighting with his tie, she sighed out as she had her arms crossed. She had no idea why he wanted to look so presentable for, all she knew was that he had a 'surprise' for her and that was it. After a few minutes she slapped his hands away from his tie, he looked to her confused only for him to see that she was going to tie his tie for him. When she finished he kissed her on the lips.

"There is that better Zack?"

"Yeah, thanks. I fucking hate ties."

"Then why wear one?"

He grinned down at her. "Because I need to wear one to go into the place we're going into for your surprise. Now don't question me anymore, I don't want to give anything away."

"Right...alright fine. Can we go now?"

"Yeah, we're walking there."

"Erm...alright?"

Zack took her to a restaurant that was elegant that he had made a reservation for a while back, he knew that it was Aisha's birthday and knew that she never celebrated her birthday before since she was a mere child. So he wanted to do something nice for her since she's always done nice things for him, especially when it came to his birthday-which took him a while to even remember when he was born to begin with. It took her looking it up online for him to even remember when he was even born. She had always been kind and sincere with him while he never did a damn thing for her. So he was going to change that small fact, starting with taking her out for their first date.

It was strange for him to even think about taking a girl out for a date, but Aisha was a different type of girl than he was used to. He knew she wouldn't lie straight to his face about anything. She was just as honest with what she said as he was, which made their relationship really interesting to say the least. When they got to the restaurant Zack opened the door and let Aisha in first before going in himself. He went to the hostess where he said he had reserved for that night. The Hostess asked him for what name it was under and he gave his name before two menu's were grabbed and they were told to follow after her.

Zack held her hand as the two of them walked to a table that was in a corner away from everyone else. Zack pulled out the chair for her which shocked her but she smiled and thanked him. He then sat across from her as he already knew what he wanted, he just waited for Aisha to pick what she wanted. When the waitress came over to get their drink order Aisha got hers taken first before he told the waitress what he wanted. Afterwards he leaned over the table with a grin on his face. "So, how are you liking your surprise so far?"

"My mind is blown that you're actually doing something today...it really is a surprise for me."

He was happy that he had been able to surprise her. "I'm glad to hear that."

After they had their dinner Zack took her to see a movie, then back home where he gave her a small bag that had a present in it for her. She was skeptical cause he wasn't one to be sentimental. But she reached into the bag only to see that it was the horror doll from Nightmare before Christmas. She laughed and smiled a bit. "Aww this is adorable! Thanks Zack!" She said happily before she hugged him tightly

She then kissed him on the lips as she undid his tie and his dress shirt only for him to turn them around making her be the one that was on the couch as he unzipped her dress from the back. He slipped it off of her before getting his shirt taken off of him. She began to undo his belt and pants as he stripped her of her panties, she moaned into the kiss as he slipped two of his fingers inside of her.

He groaned out slightly as he felt his pants leave his body, he kicked them off with his boxers before he pulled his fingers out of her and slipped himself inside of her making her moan even louder as he kissed down to her neck. Zack held onto her hip with one hand and the arm of the couch with the other as his thrusts inside of her were rough but passionate as he heard his name leaving her lips each time he went back inside of her.

Aisha didn't like that he was being so slow with her so she turned them back around so she was on top of him only for his eyes to shut as he held onto her hips tightly helping her move on top of him. Aisha held onto his upper arms tightly as she moved on top of him until they both came then she just lied against his chest. They both stayed quiet panting out before she looked up at Zack.

"I...I can get used to this..."

He chuckled a bit. "Happy birthday Aisha."