Masato Hijirikawa

A/n: If you haven't read the one-shot before this, you will be highly confused on this one. But if you have enjoy!

Reina sighed out as she looked between them. She really didn't like choosing between the two of them. She knew she had to chose between them though. "I don't like picking between the two of you-but..I feel more comfortable around Hijirikawa than Ichinose."

Tokiya kissed her forehead before he smiled at her. "That's fine, I'll see you two later." He said before he got dressed and left out.

When it was just Masato and Reina he crawled over to her and kissed her on the lips, she kissed him back as he lied her down. "Reina, I want to give you something in return for what you've done for me."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." He said before he moved himself down her body. 

He looked back up at her as he lift up her left leg over his shoulder. She was calm as she smiled at him. He kissed her inner thigh making her gasp out at the sudden feeling. "A-Ahn.."

He continued to trail the kiss up her thigh then to her womanhood. He didn't warn her as he gave her womanhood a soft kiss on the lips before he stuck his tongue inside of her making her hold onto the bed on either side of her. "H-Hijirikawa!"

She continued to moan out as she felt his tongue drive deeper inside of her as he moaned out against her womanhood.  Masato wouldn't let her hips go or part from her until she came against him. Once she had, he licked up the access before he slipped himself between her legs as he looked her in the eyes. "Please, call me masato, Reina. I...I don't like that you call me my family name like you do. We're more than just friends now."

She nodded her head. "Okay...Masato."

He smiled at her as he slipped himself inside of her as he held onto her hands tightly. He already knew that she was a virgin so it wasn't a question he'd ask her. But he knew that it was something that would harm her. Just hearing her moans made him become hard. So when he slipped himself inside of her, he kept himself still as he kissed her on the lips. He wanted her to know that he wasn't going to move until she was ready for him to move. When she was ready for him, he started off first slowly before going progressively faster and harder inside of her. 

The kiss that they were in broke as he kissed down to her neck as one of his hands went to her hip to hold onto her. As he did, he could hear her moaning out his name with each thrust he made inside of her. He placed his other hand against the back of her neck as he went deeper inside of her making her body arch up into his as she held onto him tightly. 

"M-Masato! S-Shit right there!"

He held onto her hip tighter and repeatedly moved himself deeper inside of her earing his name repeatedly moaned out by her. As she tightened around him he went faster to get her to release against him, due to him feeling his own getting closer. 

"Come with me Reina, I want to feel you against me beautiful."

She could only nod her head slightly as she felt her body coil up before she had her orgasm which made her pass out as he ended up doing the same above her after he orgasmed.