[Modern AU] Sasori of the Red Sand

Sasori wanted to do something special for his wife-Selen, he knew that Selen knew he wasn't a romantic person. But he wanted to change that, he saw just how upset she was around February so he wanted to change that. He had asked for the day off which he was able to get off, he then chose to surprise Selen. He would usually be up before her due to his work hours, but since he was able to have the day off he chose to make her breakfast and make the day be about him showing her just how much he loved her. When he finished cooking for her, he woke her up which stunned her.

Selen wasn't expecting anything that day, but seeing that he had woken her up made her feel more than surprised as she sat up. She thanked him for the breakfast as he ate his own with her. When they finished eating he gave her a bag that was in his closet only for her eyes to be stunned to see that it was a dress that she had been eyeing for months. She knew how much it had cost and knew that it must have taken him a lot to get it. She hugged him and thanked him before he kissed her on the lips. "Change into that, we're going out for the day."

She was stunned to hear him say that they were actually spending the day together but it made her also excited at the same time. She watched him leave and she bolted out of bed to change into what he had given her. When he came back into the room he smiled as he leaned against the doorframe. "It looks beautiful on you Selen."

She blushed as she smiled at Sasori. "T-Thank you for getting this Sasori, y-you didn't have to do that."

"Sure I did, what kind of husband would I be if I didn't spoil my wife?" He asked curiously as he walked up to her

She didn't know how to answer him only for him to pull her into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "Today is going to change everything, I promise." He said before he kissed the top of her head softly

"Y-You didn't need to change Sasori." She said as she held onto his shirt tightly

"Sure I did, you've been unhappy and that's on me for allowing you to become that way." He said as he made her look up at him

She looked at him flustered. "I-I'm fine."

"Bull shit, no you're not. You've never been 'fine' with how I've treated you since we got married. Don't you dare try to lie to me, I know you too damn well babe."

She averted her eyes getting even more flustered. "Y-You can stop calling me out at any point in time Sasori."

Sasori chuckled a bit. "I'm not sorry babe, I know you too damn well to allow you to shrink back to how you were when we were teens. Now let's get going, there's more than a few places I want to talk you today."

She gave him a slight nod of her head before the two of them left out. Sasori took Selen to see any movie she wanted to see before they went out for lunch that day. After they had lunch Sasori took her to an art museum which he knew she really liked. Selen enjoyed being able to have Sasori's attention for the day. She liked that he knew her so well that everything he chose to do that day was inspired by her likes and interests.

When it came to dinner that night, he had reserved a table for them to eat at a certain time. When they finally were able to sit down and eat what they had ordered Sasori surprised her with a necklace that had their names engraved into two hearts that were merged together with their birth stone in between the hearts. Selen was more than happy to wear the necklace he had given her, it had been the only thing he had bought for her in a long period of time. When they got home Selen wanted to give back the love and affection he had given her all day.

So while he was getting himself ready for work, Selen grabbed a two piece lingerie set that she had bought in hopes that one day she'd be able to do something special for him. When she got back into the room she noticed that he had stopped rambling and was stuck staring straight at her. "S-Selen...W-What the...When did you-" Sasori said as he blinked his eyes a few times as he stared at her stunned before she went up to him and kissed him on the lips

"Shush and just enjoy what you see babe." She said softly as she looked up into his eyes

Sasori was more than okay with what she said as he pulled her closer to him, he then picked her up and he placed her onto the bed as he was rather quick to kiss her on the lips and strip her of the clothes she wore, she was more than happy to let him do as he pleased after the lovely day that he had given her. Sasori didn't waste any time to strip himself of what little he wore before he slipped himself inside of her making both of them moan out as he was less gentle with her with every thrust he made inside of her.

Selen could only hold onto him tightly as his name left her lips with every few moans she let out of her. Sasori held onto not only her hip but the head board as well as he thrusted himself deeply inside of Selen, letting out small groans as he had his head between her neck and shoulder. Sasori hadn't been sexual with Selen since their honeymoon almost two years prior to him doing what he had. Now he knew why she never wanted to do anything with him. She felt no reason to show him any type of romantic feelings since he never showed her the same.

He knew then he'd have to make sure to always do something to make sure she knew just how much he loved her, how much he cared about her-instead of taking her for granted like he always had. As he got her close to her orgasm he got her to scream his name out as he soon followed after her. He gave her a small kiss on the lips before he pulled out of her. "I love you Selen, I always will...you know that right?"

"Sometimes it's hard to keep thinking that when you don't show me compassion Sasori." Selen said honestly

Sasori sighed out knowing that her words were true. "I'll do what I can to fix that, it might take me a bit to adjust-but just promise me you won't give up on me?"

"Of course I won't give up on you sweet heart, I didn't marry you for no reason. I'm just glad to have someone who cares for me and knows me as well as you do. Sure we don't go on romantic dates or anything like that as much as we once did, but just doing simple things like giving me kisses, hugs or hell even cuddling me when we're together...that's what really matters to me. The simple small stuff."

He gave her another kiss that time it was a lot more passionate as he brushed his hand against the side of her face. "I love you Selen, I'll always love you no matter what."

"I love you too Sasori. Thank you for today. It really did made me feel like I was special to you."

"Well...you are special to me. You're very special and the only thing I have left in this world Selen....I don't want to lose you too." He said sadly

She hugged him tightly as he nuzzled himself against her shoulder as he hugged her back, the two of them fell asleep like that as sasori fell asleep with tears in his eyes, in fear of ever losing Selen in the future. He knew he needed to change how he acted around her, he knew that if he wanted to keep her with him that there was a lot that he had to do just to make sure she was always going to be there with him. She was precious to him, she meant everything to him. He only hoped she knew just what she meant to him .