[Modern Au] Hidan

A/n: Welp this is the very last one-shot I have in store, after this will be requests ^-^ The first will be from the only one who has asked for a request. I know she's been rather patient with me which I am thankful for.

Hidan wanted to do things right for once with his girlfriend Rana, she was a crazy blunt ass woman which he liked. What he hadn't realized what how much of a crazy bitch she truly was. On the day of her birthday he had worked, but he was let out early since he couldn't keep from threatening to kill his co-workers. So when he got home, he was faced with an unamused Rana.

"Rana, please let me explain."

She shook her head. "Not a damn chance. Sit your ass down, you've severely pissed me off and on the wrong day for that too."

Hidan knew better than to argue with his girlfriend, so he did what she asked of him only for Rana to start taking his boots off of him throwing them off to the side before she went on top of him stripping him of his jacket and t-shirt leaving him in his tank top before sliding off of him. Hidan groaned out as he felt her slide her womanhood against him. She then undid his belt before taking his pants off of him.

"Damn it woman stop teasing me!"

"Not my fault you have such a potty mouth on you that you can't keep it to yourself while you're at work." Rana said as she slipped his leather pants off of him.

Hidan looked at her unamused and pulled her up pushing her onto the table in their kitten before he crashed his lips against hers. Rana wasn't expecting it but she grinned against his lips as her hands instantly went into his boxers and began to stroke his member making him moan against her lips. Hidan's hands went on either side of her only for a moment before he slipped one of his hands to be in between her legs rubbing her through her panties making her whimper out by the sheer small touch that he gave her.

Rana moved her hands faster against his shaft making him groan out loudly as his head went against her shoulder. "D-Damn it...I'm supposed to be the one making you be pleasured not the other way around....F-Fuck!"

"Then do something about it."

Hidan grinned a bit as he turned her around as he set her down on the table before he kissed her on the lips as he pulled her panties and skirt off of her. "I'm going to fuck you all the way to Jashin Rana."

She said nothing as she looked up at his eyes, as he pulled his boxers down and slipped himself inside of her. Rana's eyes widen as she instantly held onto him tightly. "S-Shit!"

"Hold on tight princess."He teased

Rana could only nod her head as she held onto him tighter, he wasn't gentle or slow with her. Feeling what it was like being inside of the young brunette female drove him off of the edge. Rana didn't last long with Hidan, but that didn't matter to him. He apparently wanted it to happen as he slipped out of her quickly before placing her down on the ground as he pushed her face first into the table as he went into her from behind as he undid her bra after taking her shirt off of her. Hearing the moans that came out of her made him want to take more of her as he came the first time.

Hidan didn't stop there, he lifted up one of her legs over his shoulder as he went into her deeper making her scream out in pleasure as she held onto the table, his name leaving her lips a few times until she came against him once more, that time he came with her as he pressed his forehead against hers. "Happy birthday babe"

"You got fired on purpose...didn't you?"

"Well yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to spend today with you."

She rolled her eyes and sighed out. "You better find work soon Hidan or I'll make you a sacrifice to Jashin."

He chuckled a bit. "Of course babe, of course."