Romano/Southern Italy

Start from the beginning

"GO AWAY!"

"No bella I'm not leaving you. I know how much it must have hurt...There was a reason I went with that stupid ass bet Spain gave me."

"Oh really? Why so you can be a lazy player just like your damn brother?" She shouted

He winced at her voice as he sighed. "No, because of something else....and its something I've been wanting to happen for a long time before now."

"What?" She asked sadly

"Being with a very romantic, kind, caring, loving woman...like you are....You've been my crush for a long time before I asked you out. I didn't know how I could till Spain told me what to say...Which was creepy because it was just as I felt about you too. Do you remember what I said?"

"You said 'I've loved you since I met you at the world conference, but I've been to shy to say anything to you till now.'....are you seriously telling me that ever since I was found by England that you've fallen head over heels with me?" She asked curiously

"Y-Yeah....I know its weird but it's the truth. I still want to be with you. No matter if it started because of a bet or not. I love you and nothing will ever change that."

Bella's heart started to beat faster as she heard Romano talk.Quickly Bella got her suitcase off of the bed and placed it under her bed as she placed the bear on the night table next to the bed. Bella then opened the door a crack to see a very sad Romano. It looked like he was going to cry soon. She had opened the door more and pulled him into her room where she pushed him against the door kissing him. He was in shock and he groaned as he felt her hands trailing on his chest.

"I love you too Romano, Promise me that you'll never leave me for someone else."

"I will if you stay here with me....and never go back to living with America."

She Grinned and kissed his cheek. "I promise that will all my heart."

"I promise I won't leave you for anyone else." He said softly running his hand through her short brown hair.

She smiled even more and kissed him passionately on the lips this time letting him kiss her back as he pushed her towards her bed before picking her up and placing her on it. He then hovered over bella as he kissed her neck taking his shoes off with his own feet as she did the same.

"You know this is the first time this has happened to us." Romano said smirking down at her.

"Yes, now don't ruin it Lovino." Bella teased before she pushed him down on to the bed taking his shirt off of him slowly as you kissed his lips down to his jaw and his neck. He groaned and bucked his hips at her wanting you to go faster.

"....C-C'mon don't tease me...Bella!"

Bella giggled and smiled. "No, this what you get for having me be part of a damn bet."

Then Bella went back to taking his pants off as she heard the Italian groan rolling his eyes back of his head.

"Bella! Please just hurry up!"

"Keep that up and I'll go slower."

He whined even more and stayed put, She smirked and got a pair of handcuffs from her night stand then placed them on the Italians wrists and on the bed post.

"Now be a good little Italian and behave and I'll let you go...Got it?"

He nodded his head and he watched her go back to kissing his neck hearing in groan in response. Her hands went down to his pants and undid his belt and undid the button and the zipper for the pants then She took them off and smiled up at him.