Back at the R.V the steamroller still in reverse was driving to it causing a rumble noise "What's that loud, obnoxious noise?" Robotnik asks "Oh, it's just what this place needed!" He said and screams seeing the dteamroller flattening the R.V "What's the meaning of this?!" Robotnik asks as Brody and Sonic run out the steamroller and Brody runs up to them.

"Try a tent next time you go camping, at least they're collapsible!" Brody said "Why, you!" Robotnik said "Why me?" Brody asks and Robotnik growls "What? It's cause it's what we do best! So tell me Robotwit, who's the ugly kid?" Sonic asks "That's...

"Try a tent next time you go camping, at least they're collapsible!" Brody said "Why, you!" Robotnik said "Why me?" Brody asks and Robotnik growls "What? It's cause it's what we do best! So tell me Robotwit, who's the ugly kid?" Sonic asks "That's my son, Junior!" Robotnik said and Junior takes out a can of graffiti "And together we're going to stomp you two out, once and for all!" Robotnik said as Junior tried to spray Sonic and Brody but the duo moved out ofthe way and Robotnik got sprayed in the end "Aaargh!" Robotnik said "Like father" Brody said "Like son, slow!" Sonic said as the two run away "I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said "Who were those pops?" Junior asks "Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf, my arch-enemies! But enough of this. Playtime is over! It's time to get to work, Junior!" Robotnik said "Work?!" Junior asks "A Robotnik's most important work catchig that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said.

*After some long lessons*

Robotnik and Junior set up a labyrinth to trap Sonic and Brody. At the same time Sonic and Brody were running from Scratch and Grounder, the duo soon screech to a halt and look at you, the readers.

 At the same time Sonic and Brody were running from Scratch and Grounder, the duo soon screech to a halt and look at you, the readers

"We feel kinda guilty knowing we're about to ruin all their fun.....not!" Sonic and Brody said and they keep running going into the labyrinth and Junior closes the door and the two decided to wait a bit to let them enjoy the moment.

"I think we've let them enjoy their moment long enough!" Sonic said "And now for a little triple spin!" Brody said and the two spin breaking out the door. But Junior had prepare another trap in the form of a sewer hole and the duo end up falling down the pit and Robotnik quickly has Scratch and Grounder cover it and he gloats at this success.

Back in the sewer, Sonic clings to Brody wrapping his arms and legs around the wolf holding his breath shaking and Brody inhales a giant bubble 'If Robotnik thinks we are all washed up...He's got another spin coming!' Brody thinks and spins inside the sewer creating a whirpool that sends them out of the water up the pipes. A geyser pushes the manhole cover off the hole and Brody and Sonic are at the top of the geyser, Sonic still clinging to Brody not opening his eyes "Brody! Sonic! There you two are! I've been worried sick!" Tails said flying up to them and gets them down and Sonic opens his eyes "Thanks, kid!" Brody and Sonic said as Sonic gets off Brody "Gee, what happened to you guys? You look kinda flushed!" Tails said "Yeah, you could say that!" Brody said.

Meanwhile, Scratch and Grounder got mad they were demoted to laundry duty so they decided to get rid of Junior. At the same Robotnik said he'll take Junior fishing and Scratch and Grounder will take him there.

*At the pond*

Scratch and Grounder however had a plan as they threw Junior in the drum of a truck with cement "Help! Help me, somebody!" Junior said and thr trio were watching this from a tree branch "We hear our cue! Sonic and Brody to the rescue!" Sonic and Bridy said swinging on a vine amd they land on the cement mixer's drum running in it "Hey, you metallic meat-heads!" Brody said "Not Sonic and Brody!" Scratch said "Hey! I thought they were gone for good!" Grounder said as Sonic and Brody swing inside and then swing out with Junior covered in cement and they land on a tree branch.

"Well, well, well! Look what the hedgehog and wolf dragged in!" Sonic said "Robotnik's synthesized son!" Brody said "Yeah and you two are that hedgehog and wolf my pop hates so much! Big whoop!" Junior said "Fast whoop, too! If you'll excuse me..." Sonic said and he and Brody swing and get on the drum running fast till they pour the cement on Scratch and Grounder and they land near Junior who took off the cement and Tails lands behind Sonic and Brody.

"If you'd like to thank us for saving your life, I accept chili dogs!" Sonic said "Yeah, like how come you two did that anyway? You're our enemy!" Junior said "We don't have to be! Those guys don't look like such good friends!" Tails said "So? I'm vad and I got vad friends!" Junior said "Maybe, but remember, kid; if your friends are bad, sooner or later, they're gonna be bad to you too!" Brody said "I can handle myself!" Junior said "Like the way you just handled yourself when they kicked you into the cement mixer?" Sonic asks "Scratch and Grounder kicked me? Hmmm...." Junior said and the four look up seeing Robotnik on his Egg-O-Matic "Get away from my son, Hedgehog and Wolf!" Robotnik said and hooks junior with a rope "I'm saving you, Junior!" Robotnik said "Big whoop!" Junior said as Robotnik reels him in "Hey, Sonic! Brody!" Junior said and holds a thumbs up "Thanks!" He said "Hey, just making a point!" Brody said "Maybe you've been hanging with the wrong crowd!" Sonic said "Dr. Robotnik!" Scratch said "Yeah, save us too!" Grounder said and Robotnik sighs annoyed picking them up "Guess that kid's not all bad after all!" Tails said "Just because his dad is the meanest, ugliest, cruellest, lyin'est, nastiest buttnik villain ever to live, doesn't mean he has to be!" Brody said "Come on!" Sonic said and the three run away.

*Outside Robotnik's Fortress*

"I'll teach Sonic and Brody not to mess with my kid!" Robotnik said "Get real, Pops! Sonic and Brody weren't the ones messing with me, it was..." Junior said and Robotnik covers his mouth "Shut up, son! Can't you see I'm scheming?" Robotnik asks pushing Junior out of the way "I'm telling you, Sonic and Brody helped me!" Junior screams and Robotnik screams "My boy, you're not well! You're feverish! You're imagining things!" Robotnik said "Gimme be a break, would you? There's nothing wrong with me! I'm telling you, Sonic and Brody helped me! It was those two who..." Junior said when Scratch and Grounder wrap him in bandages and his mouth is taped shout "You're right, Doctor! Junior's sick! Sick!" Grounder said "There's only one cure that works for a Robotnik, revenge!" Robotnik said "It's time to unleash my extendo-tower solar-focusing lens ray, and bake Sonic and Brody like a bug!" Robotnik said.

*After constructing the ray*

"Te extendo-tower will rise into the atmosphere and then the rays of the sun into an intense beam which will scorch Sonic and Brody once and for all! Is everything ready?" Robotnik asks "Oh, it'll zap Sonic and Brody all right! But it'll incinerate a hundree square miles around him, too!" Scratch said "So we fry a few innocents. That's not a problem, that's a bonus!" Robotnik said and walks to Junior and puts sunglasses on him "No need to thank me, son! You'll feel muc better when Sonic and Brody are wiped out! I know I will!" Robotnik said walking away and Junior struggles and breaks himself free and goes to his Egg-O-Matic "If I can fly between Sonic, Brody and the lens, I can block the beam and save them!" Junior said taking off.

Robotnik went inside and aimed the ray when Junior got infront of Sonic, Brody and Tails so Scratch fires the ray and shrugs it off as an accident "Junior! He's right in the way of that thing!" Brody said as he and Sonic run over the wall and around the Extendo-Tower causing it to tip over and the bean misses Junior "The vertical stabilizers have failed!" Robotnik said "Is that bad?" Grounder asks "That's bad!" Scratch said as the Extendo-Tower falls towards Robotnik's Fortress as Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder scream in fear running around as the extendo-tower falls on Robotnik's Fortress and explodes.

Tails now is standing on the brick wall and jumps for joy "You guys did it!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody run up to Tails "You saved Junior!" Tails said "Not only that, he saved us!" Brody said and Sonic nodded as Junior lands his Egg-O-Matic on the brick wall and runs up to Sonic and Brody "How bout that? I did something good!" Junior said and shakes Brody and Sonic's hands "Junior, where are you!" Robotnik calls out and the four stare in shock at Robotnik who is standing in front of the wall of his destroyed fortress and he shakes his fist in anger "Get in here, young man, and start doing what I tell you to before I disown you!" Junior said "Big whoop! I' disowning you! From now on, I'm Sonic and Brody's side!" Junior said putting his right arm over Sonic's back and his left arm over Brody's back "Wau to go, Junior!" Sonic said "Way to go!" Brody said as he and Brody wave and grin mischievously at Robotnik. Robotnik grumbles unintelligibly as this chapter comes to an-

"I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said as this chapter comes to an end.