Musta Been a Beautiful Baby

Mulai dari awal

The two go through a doorway but because of Tails size he gets stuck pulling Brody and Sonic back "Sonic! Brody! Help! I'm stuck!" Tails said "You'd better start digestin', pronto!" Sonic said.

On the other side were Scratch and Grounder "Now, remember what our glorious leader, Dr. Robotnik said" Scratch said "Uh, yeah, first trap them, then press the.... uh..." Grounder said "cause the last time, you really blew it! Hmm" Scratch said "The blue button!" Grounder said pressing the blue button "What?! No-ho-ho! You put it in reverse, you ninny!" Scratch said as the beam zaps Tails decreasing his size but also decreases his age as well "hey, that's quite a metabolism you got there!" Sonic said as Tails de-ages into a baby wearing a diaper and a bonet and the beam then zaps Sonic and Brody "Whoa-ho-ho! What's with the moodlightning?" Brody asks "That tickles" Sonic said as the two de-age into diaper-wearing toddlers. Baby Tails walks up to then putting his right thumb in his mouth and sucks on it. Baby Sonic looks down and presses his hands against the front of his diapers "I gotta potty!" Baby Sonic said running away leaving Brody and Tails alone.

 Baby Sonic looks down and presses his hands against the front of his diapers "I gotta potty!" Baby Sonic said running away leaving Brody and Tails alone

"I gotta pee!" Baby Brody said pressing his hands against the front of his diapers and then runs off. Baby Tails stops sucking his thumb and walks the other way.

"Now yo went and did it!" Scratch said "Oh, no! You're the one who did it! If you hadn't confuse me, I wouldn't have pushed the red button instead of..." Grounder said as Baby Tails walks up to the decrepitizer but the two were too busy arguing "Goo goo poo poo" Baby Tails said using the decrepitizer as a hammer to peg and hole toy and Scratch takes the now smashed decrepitizer and it falls apart  "Looks like the decrepitizer's decrepitized!" Grounder said as Sonic and Brody run up to them and Brody grabs the broken decripitizer.

"I'll fix it, mister! I'm real good at fixing things! Really mister! Okay mister? Can I, huh, can I?" Baby Brody asks "No you little brat, give me that!" Groubder said grabbing the piece of the decrepitizer and Baby Brody tears up "I'll tell my Mo...

"I'll fix it, mister! I'm real good at fixing things! Really mister! Okay mister? Can I, huh, can I?" Baby Brody asks "No you little brat, give me that!" Groubder said grabbing the piece of the decrepitizer and Baby Brody tears up "I'll tell my Mommy! Waaah!" Baby Brody said and kept crying "Hey! You big bullies!" Baby Sonic said "Let the kid fix it! Anything to stop that racket!" Scratch said and Baby Brody stops crying when Grounder gives him the piece and Sonic and Brody turn around giggling "Suckers" they whisper to each other "What was that?" Scratch asks "Thank you, mistet kitchen robot man" Baby Brody said and starts working on it for a while.

"There, all done!" Baby Brody said showing a pile of pieces in a cone and Scratch takes it "Now look what you did!" Scratch said "Can we eat now?" Baby Brody asks as Scratch presses a button on the decrepitizer and it works somehow "Hoo, what do you know? It works!" Scratch said "And Brody fixed it!" Baby Sonic said "Yup! Well what is it?" Baby Brody asks "It's it's uhh camera! Yeah, yeah, it's a... I'm gonna take a beautiful pictute of you two, okay?" Scratch asks "Cheese!" Baby Sonic and Baby Brody said but the two babies run all over the place making it impossible to shoot them with the beam and when Sonic and Brody try to grab the beam to take a picture they struggle against Scratch and Grounder andnthe badniks end up slipping on Tails' spilled milk and they get put in the machine and go for a ride.

*Later*

"What happened?" Scratch asks "The usual!" Robotnik said arriving "Dr. Robotnik!" Grounder said "I send you off to do one simple thing and what happens?" Robotnik asks "Oh! I know. We goofed up, turned Sonic and Brody into a baby and now we got freeze-dried, and you're real ticked off?" Scratch asks "Correct! I'll just give you one more chance! After all..." Robotnik said as they walk to the sleeping babies "It's nap time and the brats are helpless!" He said and the badniks fire but the cannon of the beam was actually aiming at Robotnik and Grounder pressed the wrong button again turning Robotnik into a baby.

Brody, Sonic and Tails wake up and see baby Robotnik and they try to befriend him but Robotnik doesn't and gets them to not like him so the trio runs off as Robotnik runs after them.

The four babies stop when they reach an ice cream shop and they all look at the ice cream through the window and they start crying wanting ice cream, at that time the old lady running the orphanage Miss Saccharine spotted the babies "Now, what's the matter with you four littke angels?" Saccharine asks "We want ice cweam!" Baby Sonic and Brody said sniffing "We want ice cweam!" Baby Robotnik said "Ice preem!" Baby Tails said in a cutesy voice "What you poor darlings need is someone to look after you!" Saccharine said taking the babies away.

*At the day care center*

"Now, you boys will have to stay here with me in the daycare center, until we can find out where you belong!"  Saccharine said "I'm Miss Saccharine abd we're going to have a wonderful time today!" Saccharine said and Baby Brody looks around.

"Whoa! Gweat stuff! We're gonna like it here!" Baby Brody said as Baby Robotnik walks off "Wobotnik has pwan!" Baby Robotnik said.

*Later*

After many failed plans of Robotnik to take down Brody and Sonic. He's eventually got reunited with Scratch and Grounder and they took him somewhere away in the mountains close to the village "I wanna gwoow up!" Baby Robotnik said "I say it's worth a try!" Scratch said to Grounder  "But what if he gets even younger?" Grounder asks "Now, remember, try the blue button!" Scratch said and aims the newly-repaired decrepitizer and zaps Robotnik "Me mad! Me vewy..." Baby Robotnik said as the decrepitizer succeeds in aging Robotnik back to normal "...very, incredibly angry with you two idiots! Its me! The old me! I'm back and Im vad!" Robotnik said.

*Back at the day care center*

Robotnik knocked on the door and got back in the day care and when he saw Baby Brody, Sonic and Tails grabbing them "Now you idiots!" Robotnik said and Scratch holds the decrepitizer and aims it at the trio "We got em' now boss!" Grounder said and Scratch fires at Baby Sonic, Brody and Tails "Uh-oh" Baby Sonic said "There goes our childhood" Baby Brody said as the three get zapped "Quickly, quickly, turn it up!" Robotnik said "You got it, boss!" Scratch said as Miss Saccharine walks angrily to Scratch and takes the decrepitizer "There'll be none of that sort of play in my daycare center!" Saccharine said and the beam bounces off the walls and aims at Robotnik "No!" Robotnik said as the beam zaps him making him drop Baby Sonic, Brody and Tails "Yeow!" Robotnik said as Sonic, Brody and Tails are back to their normal ages "Gotta buzz, cuz!" Brody said "Me too!" Sonic said "Me three!" Tails said and the three run away.

"Are we still gonna get revenge and conquer the planet, boss?" Scratch asks as Robotnik is now very old and is sitting in a rocking chair "You're darn tooting, we are!" Robotnik said "Uh, I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said as he falls asleep and snores as this chapter comes to an end.