Chapter 51

When we got back to Monroe's house, everyone was sitting in the living room talking and watching T.V. Russo turned to look at me and I knew he was eager to know how things went, they all were.

"Well?" Russo asked anxiously as everyone looked at me pleading for a good response.

"She did it." Monroe smiled wide. Russo's face changed from blank to ecstatic and he ran over to me picking me up so easily to spin me around. I laughed holding on to him for dear life.

"Seven, we are so proud of you, I just know Berenice is thrilled." Evelyn smiled.

"Thank you guys." I smiled back as Russo placed me back on my feet.

"I say we pop this champagne." Eli smirked dashing to the kitchen, "OPA!" he yelled popping the cork off making Lacey scream a little bit. Everyone laughed in unison. We gathered around the kitchen bar as Eli poured us all glasses.

"Arthur said he will be calling you soon to arrange the meeting." I said to Russo and he raised his glass in response.

"We will have this meeting and then construct a plan for our next steps. Until then, Seven you've worked extremely hard, and you deserve to take a breather." Russo said happily. His gray eyes were lit up and I just knew he was anticipating seeing Roman. I smiled at Monroe as he held me close to his body.

"I'm going to miss Seven living with us though." Eli pouted.

"She literally lives a couple blocks down you big baby." Sterling teased.

"I'll miss living with her too." Lacey said sitting beside me, "It was nice having a sister in the house." I smiled at her.

"Well." Evelyn said to Lacey making everyone laugh.

"No offense mom, but you're old." She sighed.

"Ooooh." Sterling and Eli cooed in unison.

"You're not too much younger sister." Evelyn smirked taking a sip of her champagne.

"BURNED." Eli yelled causing everyone to laugh again.

"You can come over any time," I said to Lacey, "It'd be nice to have a girlfriend."

"Agreed." She responded. "And, we still have our surprise to plan." She winked.

"Yes we do." I smiled.

"Hey, Secrets don't make friends." Monroe said to her.

"Good thing nobody else can read minds without permission." She sang sarcastically making me laugh. Ever since her date her personality has changed for the better, I still don't know this mystery man, but I can tell he is exactly what she's needed all along. I have to admit it would be hard going home to just my aunt and I even though they are just a few blocks away, they have given me the true family experience I never had.

"I really appreciate everything you guys have done for me, I really do see y'all as my second family." I said to them.

"Awe Sevy." Eli fake cried hugging me, "That accent came out and It's just so darn tootin' cute." He mocked. I laughed pushing him off of me.

"It's our pleasure Seven," Russo smiled at me with the same expression Monroe gives me when he's truly happy.

We sat around the fire place talking, and for once everyone was truly at ease like the first night I met them.

********

I woke up seeing Monroe looking down at me. He's shirtless and looks so good.

"It's not fair you look this good." I sighed rubbing my eyes. He chuckled seductively.

"You look so good Seven even when you just wakeup." He smirked. I smiled pulling the blanket around me before getting on top of him.

"Don't do this." He groaned grabbing my hips.

"Don't do what?" I asked obliviously as I leaned down to kiss his neck. He growled making me want him even more.

"I like when you do that." I whispered. Before I knew it, he flipped me underneath his body as he hovered over me.

"You know you can never be quiet enough to do this with my family home." He smirked as his fangs were slowly coming out. I ran my hands through his jet black hair wishing he could have his way with me, but he was right, he always made me entirely too loud.

I smiled up at him before he laid back down beside me.

"You drive me crazy." He groaned.

"I could say the same." I smiled. I got up and walked over to my bags and pulled out a black pair of leggings and a black tank top. I grabbed my black zip up jacket to go over it.

"Are you gonna come visit Aunt Dana with me?" I asked him as I brushed the tangles out of my hair.

"Of course." He smiled before walking to his closet. I watched his body in the reflection of the mirror and If waterfalls could've fell out of my mouth like the cartoons, they would have. He pulled on a black T-shirt and some dark denim jeans. His hands ran through his jet black hair smoothing it out. I bit my lip until he caught me staring at him. He quickly smirked flashing those dimples that I love at me, my heart felt like it was melting.

Monroe walked towards me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his lower half press against me, which sent chills down my body.

"We need to get to my aunt's before I lose self control." I sighed walking away to gather my bags. I heard Monroe chuckle softly behind me.

We loaded all of my bags into the car. Monroe climbed in and I looked back at the house feeling a wave of sadness that I didn't understand. I knew this wouldn't be the last time I saw this home or his family, but I still felt sad.

"What's wrong?" Monroe called through the window bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I opened the door of the passenger side and got in. Monroe rested his hand on my thigh as we began to pull out.

"I think your aunt has a surprise for you." He smiled.

"What do you mean?" I hated surprises. All he did was smirk.

When we pulled into my aunt's house Raymond was waiting at the drive way. I smiled when our eyes met, but I still was anxious to know what Monroe was talking about. Raymond opened the door and started grabbing my bags for me.

"Thank you Raymond." I smiled.

"It's good to have you back." He replied. I walked through the garage and when I opened the door I couldn't believe who I saw.