Chapter 46

"Seven lye down on your back, I need the lights to be dimmed please." Iris called to Eli. I laid down on the couch resting my head against her velvet pillows. My stomach was full of anxiety and I felt like I was going to throw up the wonderful breakfast Russo made for me this morning.

"We won't leave your side." Monroe reassured me. I gave him a half smile trying to block out this feeling.

"Seven I need you to breathe in and out slowly, think of Roman. Mentally tell her you want to speak with her." Iris said waving a candle over me. I closed my eyes and did as she said. I repeated what she asked of me over and over in my head, until I felt myself drifting off, except this time I wasn't asleep.

Everything turned dark for a while, but I'm still conscious of everything that's happening. I looked around and found myself in a stone wall brick room, as if I was in a dungeon. I looked around confused and then I saw a small window. It was night time, even though when I was at Iris' home, It was day time.

"Seven?" A feminine voice said. I turned my head around so fast seeing an older woman who looked just like me. I jumped at her voice.

"Roman?" I called.

"Oh my God." She cried running to me. My eyes were in shock as I felt her, she is real and she's here.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked confused.

"No, you did exactly what I needed you to. You accessed your ability and now you can save me." She said with tears in her eyes. She is wearing a long olive green dress with half sleeves. It looked very old, but she looked so young.

"So, you're alive?" I gasped grabbing on to her arms.

"Yes, I was kidnapped so long ago and I sent you that memory. Berenice has been communicating with me, telling me that she found Monroe's mate, and that you are my doppelgänger, and it is scary how alike we look." She laughed with tears coming down her cheeks. I scanned her face seeing the same eyeliner and long hair parted down the middle from the picture on Monroe's wall.

"Leonardo can never cut off our communication. Oh, Seven, I miss my son so much." She cried. I swallowed hard still trying to take this all in.

"H-how are you alive?" I asked in shock.

"He made everyone think I that am dead, since I was- human." She looked down at her hands.

"Was?" I asked scanning her confused since she was born in the 1800s as a human.

"Leonardo converted me and has kept me here so that I can be by his side when he does take Russo's position as an Elite. At that point, everyone will be alerted that I am alive; but an elitress cannot divorce an Elite." She said with eyes full of sadness.

"I need you to tell me where we are, I can't tell them If I don't know." I told her. She nodded at me and bit her lip with her big hazel eyes.

"It took me years to find out, but we are on the north east side of Ireland. In a castle right at the mouth of the Shannon River. Russo will know what I am talking about, please Seven, I have to get out of here, We have to stop this crazy man. Berenice said you are powerful, you will stop him-"

"I promise we will get you out of here. I just can't believe you're here."

"I wished so badly I would've let Russo convert me, and maybe he would've came searching for me, knowing I could still be alive, but Leonardo said if I didn't come with him, he'd kill my whole family. Monroe was such a young boy, I'd do anything to protect him, even if that meant dying."

My jaw fell open.

"Seven." I heard a voice calling and I knew it was Monroe.

"Listen, I don't have much time, but I promise you we will save you, and I want you to know Monroe talks about you every single day." I told her. Roman began crying holding on to my arms so tightly. "Tell him and Russo, oh my Russo, I love them so much, I miss them both more than words could ever explain."

"I'll tell them Roman. Please just hang on a little longer." I smiled faintly.

"Thank you Seven." She cried, "And once you reunite the wolves and vampires, the spirits will help you save me. We can end Leonardo's evil plan all at once."

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

"Seven." Monroe called again. His voice echoed through the dungeon this time, Roman could hear it.

"Is that my son?" She asked with her lip quivering. I nodded my head as tears filled my eyes.

"He's sounds so big." She cried.

"He's amazing." I smiled at her. I looked at her one last time taking in everything, the hope in her eyes gave me hope too. I closed my eyes and wished to return to my sleeping body.

*****

Suddenly my eyes opened and I gasped sitting up seeing Russo, Monroe, and Iris hovering over me. I saw Evelyn, Lacey, Sterling, and Eli off in the corner watching me concerned as well.

"Seven are you okay? You were crying." Monroe said worried. He placed his hand on the side of my face wiping a tear away.

"She's alive." I gasped still trying to steady my breathing.

"What?" Russo asked looking shocked. Everyone was now surrounding me studying me carefully.

"You saw her?" Monroe asked wide eyed.

"She's trapped in a castle in Ireland." I cried, "She is so sad and said to tell you both how much she loves and misses you two. She gave me her location."

"How is she alive?" Russo cried. I had never seen him cry and it made my heart feel like it was shattering into a million pieces and I felt the urge to comfort him. I guess Roman and I are connected in other ways than just our looks.

"She's a vampire, she regrets not letting you convert her, but Leonardo said he was going to kill you and Monroe if she didn't follow him to that castle where he's holding her hostage until he can be an Elite. She said she would do anything to protect her family even if it meant dying."

Monroe's jaw clenched and I saw a tear run down his face making my heart hurt. Russo studied me trying to contain his tears, but he couldn't and neither could Monroe. Russo wrapped his arm around Monroe's shoulder pulling him into a hug, and they both began to cry.

"Where is she Seven?" Iris asked putting her hand on Monroe's shoulder.

"She's in NorthEast Ireland, in a castle at the mouth of the Shannon River." I answered, "She said once I reunite the wolves and vampires the spirits will help us save her. We can put an end to Leonardo's plan."

"Seven, I am so proud of you." Iris smiled at me. Monroe looked at me with tear stained eyes before sittng beside me.

"I love you so much." He whispered trying to hold back from crying. I never seen him cry before. I smiled at him wiping a tear off his face, "I love you, she heard your voice as you were calling for me, she cried, so much. And Russo, she said there hasn't been a day that's gone by that she didn't think of you." I continued. Russo crouched beside me.

"Thank you Seven. I owe you my life." Russo said kissing my hand. I smiled in response looking over at Evelyn who wasn't saying anything, but still gave me a faint smile. I felt bad for her, but Roman had to be saved. My eyes began to grow heavy. I was so tired, visiting her took so much energy out of me.

I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I fell back against the pillow, letting sleep consume me.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Monroe ask concerned.

"Her ability will take a lot out of her, let her rest, she's done so good. Right now, we need to make a plan." Iris said. I heard her voice as it trailed off and then I fell into a fast sleep.