"So?", said Rahul asking about her thoughts.

"Just thanking God for bringing Khushi in my Chottey's life ... just feeling happy", said Anjali giving a big smile to Rahul.

Rahul smile at her in reply. Akash came to them, "Well bhai is asleep now ... I guess you should also go home Di".

"No ... I want to stay here", said Anjali

"But Di ..", Akash want to say but Anjali interrupt her, "I said I want to stay here with Chottey ... that's it".

"Leave it Akash. Your Di wants to guard her brother, then let her ... beside we are already short of ward boys you know", said Rahul mischievously and earned a smack on his arm from his wife. Akash chuckled, while Payal smiled seeing the easy camaraderie between them.

"Why are you all smiling for?", they heard Aman's voice who was few feets away, walking towards them.

"Is ASR awake?", asked Aman assuming that they must be happy because Arnav got conscious.

"yes ... he ..", Anjali was about to answer him when Akash cut her, "Yeah he is awake, don't you want to meet him?", said Akash

"Yeah ..."said Aman and Akash gesture for him to go in the room. Anjali hold his arm to scold him but Akash give her a wink,  understanding the meaning Anjali kept quiet.

Aman opens the door and went in. He had just opened his mouth to greet Arnav when his eyes fell on Khushi and Arnav both snuggling into each other. His mouth remain open at the sight. Seeing his expression Anjali, Akash and Rahul laugh a little.  Payal too couldn't hold her giggle. Hearing the sound Aman turns and understand what they were upto.

"Ha .. ha .. that's not funny", Aman made an irritated face, which made other chuckled more. Aman got soften the next moment, he closes the door behind him not before giving a last happy look to Arnav and Khushi. He was happy too like others seeing his boss, his friend in a peaceful state ... finally with the person he was longing to be with.

"So you all are staying here tonight?", asked Aman. To which Anjali and Payal nodded her head.

"Oh No ... no one is staying here tonight", said Rahul and before Anjali could say something he continues, "They both are exhausted and Arnav is in under medication so I don't think they will be up before morning.  Beside I think you all need rest and sleep as well. I will too will come home, it was an exhausting day for all of us".

"Yeah ... Jiju is right Di", Akash agreed with Rahul.

"But Chottey ... who will stay with him then?", asked Anjali in worry.

"Didn't you see Anji ... he already have the person he wanted with him right now ... beside I already call the doctor who has a night duty here. He will keep a watch on them, we will come here early morning ... ok", said Rahul but Anjali was still reluctant to leave.

Meanwhile Aman gestures Akash 'need to discuss something' who nods his head and move with Aman a distance away from Anjali, Rahul and Payal.

"Ajay is dead", said Aman.

Akash was taken aback a bit but then got relieved in next moment, "He deserves it", said Akash with loathing.

"I talked to Vikrant before coming here, apparently there was a tunnel under the back room, which lead to the west side of the building about half KM away. Kushal escaped from there. They found a car there which might be for Ajay to escape ... but he got in fight with ASR.  Vikrant's men had made that imposter talk, he said Kushal did it so that we think that he has been captured or dead in gunfire mayhem. He didn't knew that we will catch his lie. We think that he will be back after few days changing his identity, they had alerted police stations about him. He will be hidden for few days for now", said Aman.