Chapter 25 - Day Dream

Start from the beginning

"It doesn't matter " She yelled embarrassed " We know...but Jungkook is not good for Taehyung.... don't you think so " He said, cursing Jungkook mentally, Lisa really wanted to hit his father at that time....Namjoon looked at him emotion less " He is not good for him, he is perfect for him...and also much better than Lisa " Lisa also nodded in agreement.

" I agree with your Uncle, Jungkook is far better than me " She said with a smile " what are you saying Lisa " Mrs.Lee grabbed her hand, Making her whimper " That's the truth Mom " She yelled, and stood up " I don't want to marry Taehyung " She said, Jin and Namjoon along with KimHee were shocked " but you love him " Lisa stopped her father.

" I loved him, know I love someone else " She said without thinking and we t away angrily...Mrs and Mr.lee run behind him " How shamless " KimHee mumbled to herself looking at them " at least she won't do anything in my childrens wedding " Kimhee thought.

Taehyung Pov

Why my Bunny always have to wake me up by weird ideas....like he can wake me up with a kiss or something, I was dreaming about us, I was about to kiss him " stop pouting, it looks weird on you " I glared at Yoongi Hyung " God I hate waking up early " He said and stood up from bed.

" I'm shocked you didn't killed Bun...well I'm glad you didn't " I said to him smiling sheepishly...He looked at me " Yeah because I love him " I glared at him " as a brother " I nodded my head " Guys let's go to the garden...it's so boring " I also nodded my head, want to see my Bun who was watering the plants an hour ago.

Today is Sunday, so Father in law was also home, I still can't forget about Jungkook being Lisa's brother....they are so different, well yeah... because Chang wan tough Jungkook everything, while Mr and Mrs.Lee to Lisa " Let's go " I said and start walking towards the garden " I hate sun " Yoongi mumbled to himself.

" But you love a person who's smile shine more like a sun " he rolled his eyes when Jimin said that, Who smirked " I hate you so shut up or " Jimin put his hands in the air " Woh woh " .

" Papa stop moving " I heard my Bun's voice " I love Long hairs you Bart " Father in law whined...I chuckled when I saw My Bun cutting father in law's hairs, Who was pouting like a kid " Papa....Stop moving please " My Bun pout angrily...He took the sisoors and start cutting his hairs.

" Now you should start going to the salon for hair cut...I will be leaving tommorow " He said, there was sadness in his voice, father in law chuckled " Don't worry about me " He was smiling, but I know he is sad too " hey Kookie " Bun hummed " What will you do if you will found your real parents?" He asked him, I also want to know.

" I will do with them " Jungkook joked, father in law scoffed " Yeah yeah " Jungkook smiled..

Taehyung's Daydream

" Hyung stop moving, or I will make you bald " I chuckled when he glared at me...I smiled and him " You won't because you love me " I winked at him, he playfully rolled his eyes " I love you not your hairs " he mumbled but I heard him " what did you said ?" I asked him with rised eyebrows.

" I said I hate your hairs and you " I grabbed his waist and made him sit on my lap " oh really " He blushed and looked away " I-I " I smashed my lips on his....he flinched at first but kissed me back and warp his arms around my  neck

No one's POV

Yoongi and Jimin were looking at Taehyung, who was looking toward the sky will smiling to himself " bet he is having some dirty thoughts " Jimin said to Yoongi...Yoongi looked at Jimin, His arm on Yoongi's shoulder " Hands off " He said in his deep voice, Jimin gulped and smiled nervously.

Jungkook also looked at Taehyung " Cute Alien " He smiled to himself " Hello, I don't have all day " Chang wan said who was aware of the environment... Jungkook looked at his father with a pout...Jimin on the other hand saw Yoonji and Hoseok...He smiled " Yoonji baby " He yelled.

" Oh God No!" Yoonji shouted and start running " Baby is shy " Jimin run behind him...Hoseok sigh and looked at them " Everyone are getting into relationships...what about me " He felt someone grab his hand, He turn his head and saw Yoongi " I hate skin ships " Yoongi said while looking at Taehyung....Hoseok smiled and intertwined their fingers.

________________________
Chapter 25

School is getting hard, 2020 is really killing me...but at least I have you guys :)

Favourite part of the chapter?

Few more chapters and then Taekook wedding Yay!

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

( Going to school 🤦)!