~Confrontation~

[⋆。 ℕᏐᎶℍᎢ⋆。˚✩]

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Alice 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

It has been exactly five days ever since I've had that strange change of vision about Bella jumping off of the cliff and I don't understand how it changed. It's as if someone just interrupted it before I could fully see it and I'm getting worried for her. As I pace around the room that I stay in with Jasper, my worries are building up quite fast because something is telling me that the vision wasn't supposed to change and that Bella was still in grave danger. But why? What is she going to do next? And will someone or something else interrupt her terrible fate once again or will it just all go wrong? I run my hand through my hair and tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't because losing Bella will cause a huge effect upon Edward massively. But then, my mood suddenly started to calm down, changing from being worried to completely calm.

"You're worrying again," Jasper said from behind me and I turned around to face to give him a shrug.

"Can you blame me?" I asked. Jasper is by the doorway and his leaning against it with a blank look on his face. "That vision I had before was interrupted and I'm worried that something else is going to happen but it'll be much more worse." Jasper got off of the doorway then walked over to me and took my hands within his own.

His golden eyes stared right back at my own. "Don't do this to yourself, Alice." His ability of changing moods always take a toll on people, especially me when I'm like this, and that's what I'm happy with. His always there for me and I'm always there for him, just the two of us balancing each other out with all of our strength. But before I could say anything to him, my eyes widen and I can feel my powers suddenly got triggered.

ፑᮁꬁᮀ۫ቷᮨꥊؚ۪ፒⶲ۫

Bella is walking into the woods but she was going to the deepest and darkest part of them. Her face can only be described as confused yet determined to get to a certain unknown destination. But at the entrance of the dark part of the woods there's a figure standing there but their back is facing them. They're wearing a white hoodie with the hood up, long black pants and tennis shoes. As Bella arrived, the figure turned around and looked at Bella with their (e/c) eyes. Their skin tone is (s/c) and the look on their face doesn't seem welcoming at all. Irritation is covering the worry for Belle's sake and life.

But then, the two heard something, and the mysterious girl's eyes widen. Bella turned around and fear strike into her heart as they look at the one vampire who wants her dead: Victoria. The vampire gave them a smirk and then used her inhuman speed to charge at them but the figure stood in front of Bella with a silver knife. She shouted at Bella and once Victoria showed up in front of her, she swung her knife at her while Bella ran away from the scene.

ፑᮁꬁᮀ۫ቷᮨꥊؚ۪ፒⶲ۫

I gasped in shock and pushed away from Jasper but he still stood by my side. "Bella's in danger." He gave me a concerned look and I looked up at his eyes. "And she's not alone." Quickly, I made my way over to the coat racket that is by the front door of the house and grabbed my jacket along with my scarf. "I'll be right back." Then, I opened the door and strutted out the house without another word.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

After getting to know the pack for the whole day, I looked over at the sunset and realized that it was time for me to head on home. I turned over to the laughing goofballs and a smile appear on my face. Paul and Jacob are doing an arm wrestle while everyone else is rooting for one or the other to win the challenge. Leah still hasn't returned from her outburst and Emily was already tuckered out from all of the cooking she did for them. She told them to clean up their mess after they're done, but of course, none of them did because they got distracted from messing around. So, to kill time, I washed the dishes then made sure that the kitchen was clean and sat right back down on the same spot that I've left wide open. Now, here we are, just watching these two see who's the strongest and I just shook my head with the same smile on my face.