~Future Concerns~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Rosalie 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

It has been a couple of days after Alice's vision of (Y/n) bumping into some trouble and Emmett left to go save her. It surprised us that he was the first to go after Alice told us and Edward didn't seem pleased about it. And because of that, the two got into a heated argument, which wasted some time. A part of me wanted to stop the nonsense but another part of me was telling me that I needed to hear this. The reason why is because right at that moment I knew that something changed in Edward.

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

"You're not going," Edward spoke up and he went for the door. "I will." Emmett stopped right in front of the door and turned around to give Edward a look. Both my mate and my brother are staring down each other, silently asking each other if they really want to do this. Edward stood right in front of Emmet but kept a distance in between.

"And why is that?" Emmett asked. "You only do this with Bella. Not the Lil' Huntress."

"Well, you don't know her like I do." Edward got a bit closer and slowly is closing the gap between them. "All of you just met her while I've been knowing her for the past few months when I was gone."

"Just because you visited her in her dreams, somehow, doesn't mean that you do." Emmett crossed his arms over his chest. "This girl is in danger and needs help, so why does it matter that you specifically should go?" I was leaning up against a nearby wall while Alice and Jasper were right next to me at the open doorway. Carlisle and Esme are right behind Edward to see when's the right time to jump in. I stare at Edward carefully and I can see something inside of his eyes. Something that usually sparks for Bella, but it's even more.

Edward turns his head away from him, shaking it side to side, and look right back at him. "(Y/n) doesn't want a hero, Emmet. She's the type to work together with someone, not be saved by someone."

Emmet gave him a fake surprise look. "Great!" He exclaimed sarcastically. "It's not like I knew about that or it's painfully obvious."

"Just move Emmet." Edward said and Emmet scoffed.

"Make me." The two stare each other down and I can feel the tension rise. "I don't get you now, bro. You seem like you need to protect and save (Y/n), while you have Bella waiting for you by your hand and foot. But then when Bella's in danger, you take off without any hesitation while you have (Y/n) stay put with those damn dogs." Emmet puts his hands down to his sides and Edward's eyes narrowed. "So, let me ask you something: Who exactly do you really want? (Y/n) or Bella?"

Edward just stood there in silence, not answering his question.

This made Emmet huff a bit. "No. You don't get to play that kind of game with those two, especially with (Y/n) in it."

"What game." It wasn't a question; It was a demand.

Emmet then raise one finger and swayed it to the right. "Eenie." Then sway it to the left. "Meenie." And points it in Edward's direction but spun it slowly. "Miney." And finally stop it right at the tip of Edward's nose. "Mo."

Edward pushes his hand away from his face, but Emmet put his other hand on top of it. This is when Esme came up and put her hands on both of theirs and looks between the two. They never broke eye contact from each other, but they slowly put their hands down, so they won't make Esme upset. She then turns her head to Alice and asked her to decide which led to Emmet leaving the house once she announced who should go.