~Young, Wild and Free~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Billy 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

Inviting (Y/n) to dinner is the best yet hilarious idea I've thought of. The boys and (Y/n) were bonding on the back of the truck but I can tell that the girl is a bit confused on why I have suddenly invited her to dinner on the first day we've met. Well, to make it short, the boys love to talk about the "mysterious (h/c) girl" who lives in the woods, and I never thought I'd see the day were all of them are railed up by one girl. I have a feeling that all of them has imprinted on her because every time they look at her, their eyes shine like the sun and I can sense that they are protective of her from not only from outsiders but to each other as well. My eyes move over to the rear-view mirror and I get to see all of them laughing hysterically together as my they each smile at (Y/n) with happiness.

This is going to be one interesting dinner night.

I tilt my head back a bit and shouted out, "We're about ten minutes away, boys and girl." All of their heads turned to me and my eyes are still on rear-view. "Get ready to hop out of the back and head inside of the house, okay?"

"You got it Chief." Paul said with a nod and Jared playfully hits him on the shoulder which earned the poor boy a noogie. (Y/n) smiled at the sight of them messing around but once Jacob leaned in on her, he whispered something in her ear and she all of sudden burst out laughing. Jacob chuckles beside her which got all of the guys to stop whatever they were doing and glare jealously at my boy.

Yup. This really is going to be interesting.

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

The guys and I have been joking around throughout the entire ride. Embry kept testing Jared which gets on his nerves while Paul constantly tries to flirt with me but I can sense two certain guys are giving off those dirty looks at him. Jacob and Sam are the serious type but at the same time, I can hear them chuckle once or twice which makes me smile. These guys are like brothers and I can already tell that they have a strong bond. Some memories flood into my head but I shook it off while giving the boys a smile.

"So, (Y/n)," Embry began and I looked at him. "What brings you here to Forks?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that, Embry?" I asked in a bit of confusion and Jared chuckled a bit.

"We've never seen you around before," Paul explained. "I mean, I would've noticed a hot chick like you." Cue the winking and my eye rolling.

Holding up my palm at him, I then said, "Save it for some small critters, boy. I'm a predator that will fight back, not the type to get eaten so easily like prey."

Jacob smirked. "Nice reference there, (Y/n)." I bowed my head at him and Sam just ruffled my hair playfully.

"You'd be a good change of pace for us guys," He said and I turned my head to him. "Sometimes, we need someone to join our little band of brothers to help us get in order."

"Well then..." I rubbed the back of my neck with a nervous smile. "I guess I can help tame you wild animals." This got all of them hollering in laughter. Well, except for Jacob and Sam but they still had a few laughs with the rest of us and I knew that from now on, we are going to get along well. Suddenly, the truck stopped and we all looked up at a beautiful well built red house. The whole place looked well loved and it's giving off a nice calm home feeling. I knew that this dinner is not going to be awkward at all.

"Boys," Billy began and he opened the door. "Help (Y/n) get the groceries inside of the house and Jacob? Come help out your old man."

"Will do." Jacob said and he hopped off the truck with ease. The guys got out of the truck too but they each grabbed a couple of bags of groceries while I only was empty handed. I was about to jump off but a tan skin hand is held out in front of me and my eyes move up to meet Embry's. I don't know why but it felt like I was getting hypnotized by his eyes and I was falling in so deep into them. His eyes are shining with a powerful emotion that I can't quite put my finger on it and his goofy smile suddenly turned into a charming one.