~"No! You're Wrong!"~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

What's going on with me? I feel so different.

My body doesn't feel like it's on fire anymore. For the first time since I got sick, I feel at a normal temperature, and it's not because I got help from one of the Cullens. Did I cool myself down? How? All I remember was hunting with the Cullens and we separated when I told them where the animals could've gone. And I remember that there was a tree stump with a strange marking on it, but something attacked me, right?

"What happened to her?"

"I did what you called me over for."

"But we heard something unnatural, and I have a feeling you know what it was."

"I do and it's none of your business, bakemono."

Two voices. There are two people around me and their voices are not echoing, but they're trapped in the one area we're in. Which means that we're in a room and they're both different genders. Even though they sound calm I can tell that they're both frustrated with each other and obviously, they're talking about me. But the female said that she did what the male called her over for. But to do what? Suddenly, I can feel my body and I knew that I had to focus on my senses to fully wake up.

Touch: My hands are resting on my sides and my fingertips are touching what I'm lying on. The thing is cold, hard, and slightly slippery. I'm guessing that I'm resting on a metal table and maybe I'm in a hospital? No, maybe not.

Smell: I inhaled deeply through my nose and my nose tingled a little bit. I can smell hand sanitizer and for some odd reason, I can smell two different scents. One smells like a rotting corpse and the other is musty which is unpleasant. This must be the two people who are around me and I wish that they took a damn shower.

Taste: I open my lips and run my tongue over my lips, but I taste something metallic. I knew that this was blood and the taste was unfortunately too familiar. But whose blood is on my lips? I hope and pray that it's just mine.

Sight: Slowly, my eyelids flutter open carefully, and a bright light is the first thing that hits my eyes. I groan in irritation as the light stung my eyes and I raise the back of my hand to block it.

"Ah, you're awake."

Turning my head to see who spoke, I'm met with the person I hate with a passion: Carlisle. He gives me a grin and I narrowed my eyes at him. He looks to be in his doctor's uniform and the room we're in is his office. It seems that we're back at his house, but I can't remember when I came back. I brought my hand down back to my side and I can suddenly feel another presence beside me which made me turn my head over to face who was there. There stood an Asian woman with dark brown eyes that are narrowed and is looking down at me. On her back are two swords and one of them is my mother's.

My eyes widen as I can remember who she is and I quickly sat up from where I lay. "You!" I growled and because I sat up too fast, my whole head is spinning. Moaning in pain, I put the palm of my hand on my forehead and hunch over a bit.

"Calm yourself, little Sakura." The woman told me and I can feel my brow twitch in irritation.

"No." I shook my head slightly. "You don't get to call me that."

"I was the one who gave you that nickname."

"No, you didn't." I return my gaze to her and glared at her. "My mother did." The unpleasant and musty scent is coming from her. But something else is there and I can't help but feel familiar with it. Why?