~WHY?!~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

For the rest of the day, Seth and I has been cuddling with each other on the bed. He's been cheering me up and making me laugh by sharing hilarious thoughts that the boys have been having. He also gives me updates about how he's controlling his wolf and so far, it's been about a fifty percent good and fifty percent bad. His emotions are in control completely, but it's just his wolf side that has the urge to come out too much. He explained to me that it's like fighting two different sides of him and it's very hard for him to challenge each one mentally. I always give him a head massage and soothingly tell him that he will one day understand on how to control both.

As of now, I'm looking out at the beautiful sky that now has the blanket of darkness that has the wonderful stars in the sky scattered all over it. Seth is laying on my lap and my hand is running through his soft hair. I'm happy that he stayed here with me and vice versa. He helps me cheer up from all the negativity and I help him with his savage side. My cold has gone down a bit but I still get a sneeze here and there along with some coughing. Yet it's not as bad as before, so it's a good thing that I'm slowly getting better, because I'm getting tired of sitting around.

I wonder how Jacob is handling Bella and what the rest of the boys are doing.

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open and it slammed against the wall behind it. I flinched by the loud sound while as Seth jolt up from my lap. There Leah stood and he has a worried look on his face.

"Are you two alright?" Leah asked in concern and the two of us looked at each other then back at him.

"Yeah," I answered. "We're fine. Why?"

Leah looked at Seth. "Little brother." His eyes widen at the nickname. "We found that damn bloodsucker's scent and it lead us back at (Y/n)'s tree house."

"Wait what?" The both of us asked in both fear and shock. Someone was at my house? Which bloodsucker?

Leah made her way to us and she crossed her arms. "And while we were gone, she must've came over here, because her scent is still fairly new."

Seth immediately got out of bed and made his way to the window. He swiftly opened it and took a whiff then he growled. "Yeah. Victoria was right here."

Victoria. That red head vampire was here?!

I shook the worried thought off and looked at Seth. "But how come we didn't sense her?" I questioned him. "I didn't even see her!"

Seth looked at me. "She must've hidden beside the window where the shadow is casting."

"Which means that you're not safe here, (Y/n)." Leah stated and I looked at her with a bewildered look. "Sam ordered us to take you back to Charlie in the morning since they won't be coming for you there."

I held out my hand to stop her. "Wait wait wait. Before you even do that, you need to take me to my house." The two siblings looked at me as if I told them the worst idea ever. "Look I need to know why she was there and to see if she did anything."

Leah shook her head. "I don't think that's smart."

"What if you two come with me?" I suggested and that might've sparked something inside of Seth, because his eyes actually lit up. "I'll ride on Seth and you'll follow us from behind. I'll be there for only five minutes."

Seth looked at his sister excitedly. "Can we Leah? Please!"

Leah cringe at her brother's reaction to this serious situation. "Why are you so happy about this?"