~What Are You~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"Yee-haw!"

"We do not say that."

I turn my head to look over at Jasper, who's now chuckling in amusement, and my jaw dropped a bit in surprise. "Wait really?" All he did was chuckle some more but replied with a hum. "Huh. Guess I learned something new."

The two of us are still in my mind and we've been having a great time with each other. I never thought that I would get along with Jasper, to be honest, because of his condition. Especially since he's still training himself to not feed off on human blood. But ever since we got here, he's been living in this dream as if it's his past life once again, and I've been learning a lot about him. Apparently, before he was my age, he joined the Confederate Army. And after two years, he was promoted to major, which made him the youngest major in Texas. He then told me about his tragic past with the three vampire women and how one of them, named Maria, turned him into one. The poor man was being manipulated from her and he didn't even know it until it was too late. All she wanted was a newborn army of vampires and with the snap of her fingers, Jasper would do anything to do her bidding. As long as she gave him her love, he'd be happy at the end, or at least that's what he told himself.

He paused himself at one point of his story and I knew that he was becoming uncomfortable. That's when we finally sat down on the beautiful dry land, and he just sat there all quiet like. Which got me to just randomly shout out that phrase, which was worth it, because he's smiling a bit.

His brown eyes turn to look at me. "Did you really think that I used to say that?"

I shrugged my shoulders with a goofy grin. "I mean hey! I can see it. Look!" I then snapped my fingers, and another copy of Jasper is shown. Except that he's wearing the most ridiculous cowboy get-up ever with fake guns and his clothing is quite colorful. Heck! He even has Woody's badge on his chest and this Jasper gave us a wide smile.

"Yee-haw!" The clone cried out. "Giddy up, cowboy! Let's ride off to the sunset and see where it'll take us!" Then once he starts to do a jig, random music began to play in the background, and flashing colorful lights land on the man. The song that was playing in the background is The Hampster Dance Song. The clone of Jasper grabbed his hat and spun it around in the air while giddying up in the air.

I burst out laughing at this while Japser deadpanned at this. "Haha! You, see? I can totally see it!"

"(Y/n). End this nightmare right now." But I ignored him and got up then walked up to the clone.

"Howdy, cowboy! Mind if I join this rodeo?"

The clone shook his head and wrapped his arm around mine. "Not at all, lil lady! Let's dance!" Then the two of us began to do the Hamster Dance while the real Jasper stared at us in disgust. But I just kept smiling and dancing with the clone while he was doing the running man beside me. I haven't had a dream this fun ever since I was a kid and that's a really long time. I know that teasing people isn't always fun, but just this once with jasper, I feel like I'm having a great time. Especially since his reaction to this is absolutely hilarious. But it all changed when I start to feel guilty about what I'm doing, and this made my eyebrows furrow a bit. Why am I suddenly second guessing on my teasing on Jasper? When I look at the dirty blond, the man has his arms crossed with an emotionless expression, and this made my guilt grow twice as much.

With a sigh of defeat, I snapped my fingers, and the funny clone of Jasper disappeared along with the music and flashing lights. I sat back down beside him and we sat in an awkward silence. But why is this happening? I don't usually rethink on my teasing because I know that I never go too far with my jokes, unless the person is just too sensitive. So, what just happened now? Is it because I care about how he feels? That this is the first time we're bonding with each other?