~Sleep~

♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎

After fifty years, note the sarcasm, Bella finally found a decent pair of clothes to wear for the party. She's just going as she is and that's just being casual. Esme tried to change her mind, but the girl was too stubborn to change her name, and Esme finally dropped it. We said our goodbyes to Jessica and Angela then we took off with Esme. I sat up front while Bella sat at back because for some odd reason, Alice called Esme and told her to bring me to their place. I asked her why she would want me to their home, but all she gave me was a smile and that worried me.

"Everything will be fine." Esme said as she finally pulled up at the house. "It's just that she wants to test something out." I raise an eyebrow at her until I saw Dad standing outside of the house. So, Bella and I got out of the car then made our way to him.

"Hey girls." He greeted and he gave the both of us a hug. I can see Bella flinch a bit and I can feel myself holding in the urge to not gag. Of course, I love to hug Dad and he knows that too. But if it's with Bella? I start to wonder how I didn't get killed back at Italy. After we break away from the hug, Bella made her way inside the house, and then Dad turns to me.

"One of Edward's sisters invited me to their house." I nod my head over to where Esme is and he looks over at her. I turn around to see her and she's inside of the car with her window rolled down. She gave Dad a wave and he gave one in return with a stern smile. He then looked at me and gave me a concerned look.

"Knowing you, you have a good reason to go." I nodded, knowing that I have no idea on why I'm going. "And also knowing you, you'll come back home safely tomorrow morning."

"I will, Dad." I replied and this time, I gave him an embrace full of love. "I promise that I'll be okay, Dad."

He chuckled. "I know you will because you're as tough as nails."

I shook my head and pulled away from him. "I'm tougher than that." He nods with a smile and he gave me a pat on the head. Once he stopped, I took off to Esme's car.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

♋︎𒊹︎ Jasper 𒊹︎♋︎

"You'll do great," Alice said as she gave me a confident smile. "I promise." I raise a brow at her as I didn't like this one bit. When her and Rosalie came home, they were discussing about (Y/n). Something about her being similar to me or copying me in a kind of way. I came downstairs to see what the fuss was all about until Alice came up to me and asked me for a favor. And here we are now: Getting ready for (Y/n)'s arrival.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked as I look over at my mate and my adoptive sister.

"We just want to test something out." Rosalie explained as she is sitting on the couch with her leg over the other.

"Test?" I asked and before they could explain further, all three of us can hear a car pulls up. Rosalie got up from the couch and dashed over to the nearest window.

"It's Esme and she brought (Y/n)." She turns to us and Alic e turns back to me.

"Remember, you got this!" Alice said cheerfully and she dashed over to the front door. Closing my eyes, I tilt my head down a bit, and I try to keep calm. I'm doing great at controlling my thirst for human blood, but what my mate is asking for is a bit much for me. The reason why is because she thinks that the only way to connect with (Y/n) with her ability is to have physical contact and I'm not comfortable with that. I barely know her and she barely knows me. Not only that but she doesn't know my ability of manipulating emotions and I don't know anything about her.