~Pause~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Narrator 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

And that night, (Y/n) was taken back to Charlie's house by Leah and Seth ever since they heard her yell. The worry inside of them continue to increase once they realize that (Y/n) is sweating up a storm. And once they brought her to Charlie, he immediately called the one person he wish he didn't have to call: Carlisle Cullen. The phone rang once, twice, and by the third ring, he finally answered.

"Hello Charlie." Carlisle answered. Carlisle didn't want to answer the phone at first, because he was worried about Charlie asking for Bella.

"I need your help, Dr. Cullen," Charlie said, straight forwardly. "Something's happening to my daughter and I don't know what to do." He has his arms crossed over his chest and his heart is quivering in fear for (Y/n). He knows that she hasn't been getting better lately and he doesn't know what else to do. Just like how he doesn't know what to do with Bella yet this time, he will do everything he can for (Y/n).

Carlisle huffed a bit. "Charlie, Bella's just fine. She's just-"

"I don't mean Bella." Charlie interrupted and he turn his head toward where (Y/n) is. She's resting on the couch and Seth rolled her up in a blanket like a burrito. And a cool washcloth is on top of her forehead while her hair is pushed back, so it won't be in her face. "I mean (Y/n)." And that caught Carlisle off guard but also his attention.

He turned around and looked at his family. They're all staring at him, except Edward since he's in his bedroom with Bella, and they each have a different reaction to the phone call. But none of them have any positive reactions. So, without another minute of silence, he finally replied to Charlie.

"I'm on my way."

And off away he goes after giving his farewells to his family. He can't help but wonder many things as his driving to the Swans' house. Why is she at Charlie's house? How does she even know Charlie? And why did he call her his daughter? But what worried him the most is (Y/n)'s reaction on his arrival and he knows that it wouldn't be pleasant at all. The last time they truly did speak was when she left the house and didn't come back, but the only ones who did was his son and Bella. He knows that she doesn't want to face him at all, even though it has been a year, it doesn't mean that she has changed her mind on him. She's been hating him for years now, so why would this year be so different?

Finally, he has arrived at the house and he parked his car at the side of the road. He got out of the car then made sure to lock it with his key and made quick strides to the house. No matter what, (Y/n) needs his help and he's willing to give a hand.

He knocked on the door and Charlie quickly answered it. "Dr. Cullen," he sighed with relief. "You came by so fast."

"Well, you sound as if you need me urgently." Carlisle replied. "May I come in?"

Charlie nodded and move out of his way. Carlisle entered the house and looked around. Cozy, comfy, and a bit messy.

"What seems to be the problem with (Y/n)?"

"She's upstairs and I think that she's fevering." Suddenly, Carlisle can hear someone coughing from upstairs and he assumes that it's her.

Carlisle nodded and made his way to the staircase then followed the noise. First, he smelled dog and he couldn't help but gag at it. Then, he smelled something else and it was certainly not human. He quickly, without Charlie noticing, used his inhuman speed to the room and finally saw the state (Y/n)'s in. Her hair is sticking to her face, she's sweating a lot, and her skin is becoming a bit more lighter than it usual was. Her lips are a bit cracked and her eyes are closed. He then can hear her heartbeat and it was beating as usual yet it's quickening in an odd way. Her breathing is also beginning to go uneven and she's quivering a lot underneath the blankets.