~Explanation~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Emily 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

"Muffin?" I asked politely then held out a plate full of muffins in front of (Y/n). After we saw her outside, looking shocked and confused, we offered to bring her inside of the cabin. She gradually accepted in silence then sat down with us in the dining room and I just finished whipping up the muffins I've made for the boys. She's pretty famous around here because the boys love to talk about her so much and I honestly can't figure out why. They usually want humans to stay away from the secrets we hold within the tribe and not want any trespassers on to the territory, but they have no problem with her at all. They've told me how they each met her, what she has done for them, and what she is capable of. That's nice and all but it's still strange on how each guy is head over heels for her. Even Sam gives her a few compliments here and there, but I just ignore it since I am his fiancee.

She nodded and took one. "Thank you, um..." I giggled.

"I'm Emily."

She then gave me a nod. "Thank you, Emily." I then place the plate down on the middle of the dining table as Sam and Leah are sat down on the chairs along with (Y/n). The three of them haven't spoken a single word to each other and I can understand the concept of why. Leah is angry that a human girl has found out about our big secret and Sam is struggling with what kind of lie he can tell her. (Y/n), on the other hand, just calmly at the muffin I have offered her and just waited to see what the next person will say. I'm quite surprised that she hasn't freaked out about Jacob shifting into his wolf form, but then again, she looks like the type of person who knows what's been going on. The air was thickening of awkwardness and that made me walk away from this scenario then proceeded to wash the dishes.

Please make up a good one, Sam.

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Leah 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

Why the hell is she even here?

I can't help but glare at the human and just growl underneath my breath. She doesn't belong here, and she knows that for goddamn sure. I'm not just pissed off that the boys had to bust me up while I shifted into my wolf form but I'm also angry at the sight of this girl. She shouldn't even be here! But because of stupid Seth and Jacob, she now figured out about our secret. Damn you, brother! You too, Jacob! You guys always have a way to blow over covers as usual and I fucking hate it! (Y/n) ate the muffin she held slowly then kept her gaze out at the window and I just huffed in annoyance.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" She turned her head to me. "Cause I'm not as stupid as you think."

I gave her a menacing look. "Oh, really?" I asked, sarcastically. Sam glared at me.

Don't start, Leah. Sam warned me but I gave him a side glare.

Shut up, Alpha. I mocked his nickname that (Y/n) gave him and shift my eyes back to the (h/c)-nette

"Yeah." She barked back. "I'd like for you to explain why you're huffing and puffing as if you're the Big Bad Wolf." I hear Emily chuckle while Sam just coughed a bit to cover up his own and this got me even more pissed off.

"Piss me off and I'll bite you're head off."

"Go ahead and do so, but you can't now, can you?" Gripping on the table, she continued while crossing her arms after she finished her muffin. "If I'm correct, Sam is Alpha which makes him the leader of the pack and that means that everyone in the pack must listen to what he orders. And if he told you to eat me then you have to eat me. But if he told you to not eat me then you can't eat me at all. So, go ahead and look into his eyes, then tell me what he wants from you."