~Dreams~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Narrartor 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

(Y/n) finds herself in the middle of the woods and everything is somehow still. She looked over her shoulders then spun around to see if everything is what it is and the (h/c) haired girl was having a hard time deciding. The young girl raised a brow in confusion, but she then heard something fast past behind her. Out of instinct, the girl pulled out her silver knife that she always keeps in her white sweater, and she got into her stance.

"I'm not going down without a damn fight," she said coldly. "If you're thinking playing this little game is entertaining just wait till I get you."

"Wow. You really are interesting." an unknown voice spoke and she didn't flinch in fear. She stayed still then waited for the voice to speak once more so she can find them without any trouble. "And you are pretty smart when it comes to a human like you."

That's when (Y/n) spun around and she is suddenly face to face with a stranger. The guy looked like a teenager like her but older and his skin is as pale as the white moon. His eyes are golden and his hair is light brown but she knew that he is not what you call 'normal' in Forks. The girl has lived in the woods long enough to experience the weird side of this small town and she is well prepared for whatever that is coming at her. "Hello there. I never thought that I'd be face to face with another vampire."

He just chuckled in amusement and he put his cold hands in his coat pockets. "I saw you protect the one I care about earlier with an enemy of ours. I came to thank you for doing so." The girl sighed with her eyes closed and she put her knife away.

"Bella Swan. Of course." She then crossed her arms in annoyance. "I'm sorry to say this but that girl is an annoying idiot. I'm only saying this because she knew that she wasn't supposed to be out there and she obviously isn't a fighter." The young man sighed and he silently nodded in agreement. Thus the girl began to walk a bit so she doesn't have to stand around and the vampire followed beside her. "I've seen you before in these woods but I knew that it be quite strange and dangerous for a specimen like me to come towards you."

"Specimen?" (Y/n) shrugged and just gave him a little smile. "So specific of you. What is your name by the way?"

"(Y/n). No last name." she then faced the handsome vampire. "You?"

He hesitated for only a minute but he then finally answered her. "Edward. Edward Cullen." She nodded her head and she faced forward. "I thought you would know who I am."

(Y/n) nodded in agreement. "Oh I do but it be quite rude and strange to just blurt out how much I know you." Edward gives her a confused look but she continued. "As in I know that you and Bella have a strong relationship because I saw you carry her on your back before. You both dashed right past were I live and I was resting on a tree branch nearby." That's when (Y/n) let out a soft sigh and let her head go down a bit. "I knew you two were getting close in an unusual way but I thought to myself 'who am I to judge?' So, I left it at that even though I knew the great catastrophe that will come once it goes too far."

"Not like the one you've caused yourself." This made the (h/c) haired girl stop and Edward only took a few more steps then stopped in front of her. Edward was here to give her his gratitude but he was also here because he was to warn her for the choice she has made. "You weren't supposed to be there when Bella and Laurent encountered. She was supposed to survive from the attack by the wolves chasing after him and she was too focused on to her own mission that she made her way to a cliff."

"A cliff?" (Y/n) scoffed. "That idiot came all the way out to these dangerous woods just to jump off a damn cliff?"

Edward turned to her. "She wanted closure."

"No Cullen. She wanted to DIE." (Y/n) crossed her arms. "And I wonder why." The girl isn't stupid. She knew that the Cullens has left their territory months ago and they not only left their home but also a special little human: Bella. (Y/n) was putting the pieces together inside of her head and she was beginning to understand more of the situation.

"Yes." Edward interrupted her thoughts. "We left her here while we left Forks but only to keep her safe."

"Ah. The ability to read minds. How helpful can that be?" He just shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck.

"More like frustrating and irritating..." This made the girl giggle quietly but she covered it with a cough quickly. He heard it and he was a bit surprised that he made her giggle yet it kept his mouth shut. "Anyways, my sister Alice had a vision of her jumping off the cliff and landed in the water but nothing more after that. That meant that Bella died from her little stunt and that sent me off of the edge. But then... you came along." The young vampire slowly strides to her and she didn't move a single inch. "You distracted Laurent to give the wolves time to gather." He then stood in front of her yet the girl didn't move from where she was. "And after that, you took my Bella home to safety."

That is when (Y/n) lifted her head up to meet his golden orbs with her (e/c) ones. She can tell that in his eyes there is relief but worry at the same time. "So what does this mean for me, Cullen?"

"It means that you put a price on your head."

"How the fuck did I do that?" She took off her hoodie and she showed her (long/short) (h/c) hair to him. "All I did was rescue the little Damsel in Distress then walked off without any other problem."

The golden-eyed vampire stared into her eyes. "I know you did but you changed fate and because of it, minor problems in your life will disappear while you have to deal with major ones that you don't want to face." (Y/n) gives him a confused look yet Edward continued. "As in more danger will come your way and it might impact the way you live your life right now. I am grateful for you saving Bella so I am returning the favor by giving you a fair warning about your life being at stake."

She let out a long sigh and closed her eyes slowly. "In other words..." (Y/n) opened her eyes and she looked up at his gaze once more. "I am going to be facing more trouble than I usually do?"

This somehow confused the vampire. "Usually?" She nodded her head slowly.

"I won't tell you what I have to deal with at the moment but maybe, if you ever come back home, you'll see." All he could do was nod at her and she gave him a little bow which caught him a bit off guard. "Thank you for giving me a heads up, Cullen." She lift up her body and she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "I will keep in mind your warning but I won't think of this as a returning favor. More like a start of a companionship. We aren't close but I know that we might be close enough to help each other out, yeah?" This only made Edward chuckle while (Y/n) followed by a small giggle but not hiding it this time. Edward is starting to understand why Bella is so infatuated with this girl and his curiosity is growing more fast than he thought.

What (Y/n) doesn't know is that the little Swan has been thinking about her lately. Ever since she saved her, the young girl grew more curious of her and she couldn't quite understand what has caught her eye. Was it the way you saved her with ease? Was it how you took charge of the pack of the wolves? Or was it just how you are? All of these swarming thoughts kept coming at Edward and he was at first not interested of the (h/c) haired girl because of how rude she can be towards Bella. Yet he knew that it would not be polite for not thanking her for saving his lover and here he is now, understanding what Bella must be feeling. Maybe even more...

"Mind walking the rest of the way with me until it is time for you to wake up?" (Y/n) just gave him a small nod and once he took off, she followed in pursuit. The two talked as they were on their stroll and they had a few laughs in between them. The girl was still keeping up her guard up and Edward knew because whenever he asked her sensitive questions she would stay silent. He'll always apologize but she just shrugged it off and she would change the subject quickly. When she asked him questions Edward would rather be blunt or serious, but she knew that he's just who he is. Throughout the entire dream these two individuals just bonded by having various conversations with no problem.