~Facing The Past~

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

Jane led us down to a set of stairs that goes to the underground, and she took a sidestep, so that we can go down first. I'm not terrified or intimidated by them, but I'm being very cautious on what I do. One wrong step and we'll all be dead. Dealing with one vampire is alright for me, but dealing with a whole crowd of them is a death wish. Especially when you don't know what special abilities they have, so I'd rather be the follower than the leader. For some other 'normal' girls, they should be excited about graduating or planning to go out on dates with their boyfriends. Or just sit in their room with no lights on and read some books online on their phones or laptops to read stuff called Fanfictions.

But then something big just hit me and I blinked a few times in surprise as we made it to the elevator.

It's almost my seventeenth birthday.

Edward looked down at me with a little surprised look and I just looked back at him. "When?"

"Graduation day," I replied with a sigh. "Crazy, huh?" He just looked at me for a moment then turn to face the front once again and I followed in pursuit. Once the elevators opened, we all followed Jane as she strides right passed a medium dark skinned woman that's wearing a red dress. She's behind a desk and she gave us a smile then spoke in Italian, and my eyes widen in realization.

"(Y/n)." Alice called out to me and I put my focus back to the front.

"She's human." I said out loud and Edward turn his head back to me again.

"Yes, she is." he answered and I just couldn't believe it.

I looked behind me to face the two male vampires who were with us earlier and I asked them. "She wants to feed you, doesn't she?"

The short one gave me a smirk and nodded. "And she will."

"For dessert," Jane spoke out loud and I turn to her to only face her blond bun. My hands balled up into fists as anger began to rise inside of me and I knew that getting mad by somebody else's decisions isn't worth my while. I mean shoot, I tried with Bella, but that thick headed girl can't ever stop what she wants to do. Not even if Edward told her to stop, that girl will do anything to get her way, even if it means getting herself killed for it.

We finally arrived to an oval sized room and Jane made her way to another male vampire who seems to be pleased to see us. "Sister," he said with that stupid smile on his face. "You were told to bring one but you've brought two," his gaze than met with my (e/c) orbs. "... and a half."

Oh, hell no. He did not just-

Edward puts a hand in front of me to calm down and I looked at him in disbelief. He shook his head and all I did was let out a sigh.

"What a happy surprise," a sadistic voice came up and I shivered at the familiar voice. I slowly looked up to face the vampire and my throat felt dry. I can never forget the face of the first person who took a bite out of my father's neck. "(Y/n) is alive after all! Which means that Bella is as well, correct?" I looked at Edward and he nodded slowly which got the man to laugh in a creepy way.

If I remember correctly, his name is Aro, right?

Edward nodded once again and Aro struts his way over to him. "Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending." He reached out and took Edward's hand out of my own and the bad feeling inside of my stomach increased. "They are so rare." Aro stares into Edward's eyes with a creepy look and it only made me feel more terrified of these vampires. I looked over at the other two vampires and immediately knew who they were. The man with long almost silver like hair is named as Caius and the dark haired male with a scowl on his face is Marcus. The silver haired man is the one who attacked my home with simply playing with the flames by feeding it with gasoline from the outside. He had no expression on his face and I knew that he enjoyed hearing my mother's pleas. While as for Marcus, he was the one who stood by and watched in amusement as the whole house came down with a smirk on his face.