~Tell Me Now~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

Burning. Scorching. Hot. That's the first thing I began to feel as I awoke from my slumber, and I hate it very much. I first began to cough a bit and that made me sit up from the bed that Charlie lend me, which is basically Bella's. We had a great time last night when we came to his house and we stayed up until one in the morning. He told me that I should at least rest up for school and I told him that I was home school. Yet as a parent, he told me that getting a good night's rest is important, and so, I went to bed. But now, I feel like I'm dying in the pits of hell and that's not a good sign.

I hear a knock on the door and I answer with a cough. "C-Come in!" Charlie open the door and he's holding a tray with food along with a glass of water.

"Morning, sunflower," he greeted and set the tray down on the dresser. "Seems that your wilting a bit."

"Hardy-har-" I let out another harsh cough and Charlie reach over to me then place his hand on my forehead.

"You must've caught a cold or a bug. Here, drink some water, kiddo." He hand me the glass and I took it with a weak smile then gulped it down. "I don't have any medication here for a cold, but I'm going to call Billy to come over to bring some."

I was at first surprised that he didn't mention on calling Carlisle but relief washed over it quickly. Charlie doesn't exactly trust them, especially with everything that has happened to Bella, and I guess that means that he's being cautious around them. I don't blame him and neither should they. So, I only game him a nod and he ruffled my head a bit, then left the bedroom with the door closing behind him.

"Dad." I called out to him quietly.

He stopped what he was doing and look back at me. "Yeah, sunflower?"

I smiled at the nickname. "Can you leave the door open, please?" He nodded and left with the door wide open. I maybe a bit weak for now, but that doesn't stop me from protecting Charlie. Last night when he fell asleep on the couch with the television on, I made sure to lock every single door and window in the house. My paranoia of the Volturi coming back for me and Bella, which means that they would come here first since her scent is strong over here. I will be damned if anything ever happened to Charlie all because of her decisions and she better know that as well.

Coughing once more, I cursed underneath my breath and reach over to the tray then place it on my lap. I grabbed my fork and began to eat my breakfast.

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Quil 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

"Alright," Billy said through the phone and I can hear that the call is coming from Charlie. "I'll be down there as soon as I can." He then hung up the phone and he looked at me.

"What does Charlie want?" I asked him and Billy let out a sigh.

He looked a bit hesitant at first, but he finally answered. "(Y/n) has come down with a cold." My eyes widen in fear and before I could even do anything, he held up his hand in front of me to calm down. "Easy now, Quil. If you don't control your emotions then you'll accidentally phase inside of my house."

I took a few deep breaths and quietly apologized to him. (Y/n) is an interesting and important person to us. She's the reason why I got over my fear of turning into a werewolf and it's all thanks to Sam for that. It was one night at my house when I was home alone and it was the night after I first phase into a werewolf. Sam and the others were glad that I can join their pack, but fear was taken over me at first. I didn't want to leave the house and accidentally turn into a wolf without any warning. I remembered that it was a full moon and I heard knocking at the front door.