~Awkward~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

By the time I woke up, my nose was twitching a bit because I could smell the delicious food that was being cooked from the kitchen. My eyes slowly opened up and a yawn came out of my mouth with a small huff. My vision cleared up and I am met with a ceiling that is not mine, which reminded me that I am not at home. I'm at Jacob's place and what made my nose twitch was the smell of delicious food.

"Come and get it, you two!" I hear Billy's voice echo through the hallway and that made me hop out of bed like a bunny. But what I didn't know was that Jacob was on the floor beside me, so when I jumped out of the bed, I squealed in surprise and he immediately woke up from that.

"What the-!" My foot slipped on the blanket he was using and that made me land right on top of him. My butt slammed on to his lap and his upper body jumped up by the contact. We both groan in pain, while he is rubbing his right eye in exhaustion and I'm just rubbing my hips in a bit of pain.

"Well," I said awkwardly and tiredly. "that's one way to wake up, huh?" I turned my head to face Jacob, but as I did, both of our noses are nearly touching each other and our eyes are met without a doubt. His dark chocolate eyes meeting my (e/c) ones are just both hypnotized. I can't help but feel like we have some sort of connection along with the other boys but what could that all mean?

Jacob just smirked at me and said, "You can say that again, Tamer." He pressed his nose against mine gently then rubbed our noses together which made me giggle. Even though I haven't known these guys long enough to trust them doesn't mean that I don't enjoy their company because they have this aura that make me feel so comfortable. As if I can truly be myself around these guys and have no problem with it at all. After a few seconds, I finally got off of his lap then helped the big boy up and we both stretched out our tired limbs. The sun is shining through his windowsill and what is shown to me is a shirtless Jacob. For some odd reason, I can't help but stare a little bit at the sight I see that's right in front of me and I was so distracted that I didn't notice him smirking down at me. "What? Can't handle true beauty?"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah, Sleeping Beauty." I then punch his arm playfully as well and made my way to the doorway. "Come on before your dad thinks that we're dead." He chuckled and he followed right behind me. The two of us then started to mess around by ruffling each other's hair or by poking each other's side, but as we arrive at the end of the hallway, Jacob suddenly stopped what he was doing. At first, I was going to ask him what was wrong until I heard an unfamiliar voice that was in the same room as Billy.

"I'm sorry, Bill." the voice apologized. "I wish I was faster to-"

"Please." Billy pleaded. "Don't blame yourself... He wouldn't want that for you, Charlie."

Charlie?

I poked my head out slowly from behind the wall and I see Billy in his wheelchair but his hat is off and another man was standing right by him. I can feel Jacob doing the same and his presence is right behind me but that didn't matter to me at the moment. What mattered was that Charlie Swan was here in the same house as me and I couldn't help but feel uneasy all of a sudden. The idea of him being here just caused worry to rise inside of me because the last time I've seen him wasn't the best moment of my life. But that is another story I shall tell next time.

Billy looked up at Charlie. "Does Seth and Leah know about this?" Charlie nodded with a sigh.

"They were the first ones to know about him." Jacob's hand suddenly wrapped around my arm and I can feel him trembling but it was a mixture of emotions. I turned around to face him and he looked really upset but why? Did he hate Charlie? Who is Seth and Leah? And who is this 'him' they're talking about? I slowly put my hand on top of his and he looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes once more. They aren't full of happiness or joy but it was filled with anger and sadness yet this made me question about him a bit more. But I pushed that thought away and I slowly cupped his cheek then breathed slowly. He started to copy my actions and we both began to take deep breaths together. We may not have spoken a word at this time, but at that moment, we were in sync together.