~Enjoy The Moment~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

Just a couple weeks left before the party is here. I thought to myself as I gaze out the window of the shopping store. Dad told me that Bella and I should go shopping together unfortunately. And what's even better is that her friends are here too. They're shopping for the big Cullen Party. According to them, no one has ever been to their house, except Bella. So, they're quite excited to see where these handsome and beautiful people live at, and possibly stalk them. I chuckled at the thought and once I heard someone clear their throat, I turn to look at them.

It's one of Bella's friends and she looks nervous in the dress she's wearing. "How do I look?" She asked me and I check her out. She has brown hair with blue eyes and her skin is white. But it's not as light as Bella's or as pale as the Cullens, so she was just normal. Something that I've been longing to have, and I hum a bit at the thought. The dress she's wearing is a spaghetti strap short dress that's above her knees and the color on it matches her blue eyes. It's flowy at the bottom of it and it's not too tight on her body. It looks good but what's bothering me is her hairstyle.

"Turn around." I told her and she tilts her head at me. Chuckling, I get off of my butt from the seat, and made my way to her. "Just turn around and face the mirror."

"O-Oh! Okay." She stuttered and quickly did what I told her to do. The mirror in front of us is showing us our own reflection and I look at it to meet her eyes again.

"You mind if I put up your hair?" She shook her head and I nodded. Her long brown hair is down and it's resting on her back with her headband holding it. She's cute, yes, but it's not the right style for this dress. So, I cup her hair within my hands carefully, and got to work with her hair. It's thin yet a bit of thickness into it and I can tell that she loves using a lot of conditioners in her hair. I was too focused on her hair that I didn't realize that she's been staring at me in awe while a small blush appears across her face. As I finally got the right amount of her hair in my grasp, I hold out my right hand, which has three black rubber bands on my wrist. I bite on one, slip it off of my wrist, and wrap it around her hair.

"Done!"

As I pull away from her, the girl gasped at the ponytail I gave her. It's a high ponytail but in a bun style and her long hair is not touching her back. She admired it for a bit as she checked herself out in the mirror and then turn to me with a big smile.

"Thank you so much!" She then held out her hand to me. "We didn't formally meet or introduce each other. So here, I'm Jessica Stanley."

I gave her a smile and took her hand then shook it. "I'm (Y/n) Shizuka."

"That's a pretty name!"

"So, I've been told." The two of us smiled at each other then dropped our hands.

"Wait, so you're the birthday girl?" A voice popped up behind me and I turn to only face Bella's other friend. "Hi! I'm Angela."

I gave her a nod. "Nice to meet you and yeah. I'm turning eighteen on graduation day."

"Well, aren't you lucky!" Angela is also wearing a short dress but this one is a tight dress. It shows off her figure more and her chest is almost popping out of it. She has dark brown hair and eyes with thick frame glasses. And her hair is up in a certain hairstyle which is half up and half down. Her bangs also fits with the style as well and I got to give her a nod of approval.

"Thanks, but you're the one who's lucky." I reach over to her and twirl my finger in her hair. "You got beautiful hair and if you just curl the ends of it, you'll look even more stunning with that dress on."