~Imprint~

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Bella 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

After I returned home, I spent a night at Edward's house and the thought of saying goodbye to my mom was hard. Yet my dream of being with Edward forever keeps me going and that won't change at all. I remembered to call dad and told him that I came back from Phoenix, but when he was talking to me, for some reason he sounded like he was afraid of something. I asked Edward if he can hear his thoughts through the phone, but he just gave me a look that immediately made me regret asking. After that, I called Jacob for the one hundredth time, and I only receive his voicemail once again. I know that he's upset about my choice, but I still care about him the same way he cares about me. I can't help but feel like he's losing interest in me, especially since he's with (Y/n).

Speaking of her, Edward and his family told me that she's a vampire huntress. Worry was the first thing I felt until they explained to me that she was only hunting certain vampires. Such as the Volturi and that brought me to relief. Everything in her journal made sense and all of my questions about her were answered. Yet the only person who never talked about her was Edward and that's because he was visiting her in her dreams which was weird. When I asked Alice about it, she said that she doesn't know how that was happening. The ability to visit someone's dream is none of the powers that they have and she explained that Edward shouldn't be having that ability as well. That's when more questions about her popped up in my head and I knew that it was back to her journal once again when I get home.

The next day, Edward drove us to school and we haven't said a word to each other. I still felt a bit sour about him visiting (Y/n) while he was gone, but I didn't say anything about it to him. At least, not yet. He drove up to a parking spot and put the car in park then we sat there in silence for one minute. My mind was racing about the idea of marrying him and becoming a vampire, while also feeling sad about saying goodbye to mom.

"Do you regret going?" Edward asked out of nowhere and I gave him a confused look. Regret?

"No." I answered him. "It was really great seeing my mom. It's just really hard saying goodbye." My head turn away from him and I can feel his gaze on me.

"It doesn't have to be goodbye."

I looked at him once again, realization hitting me right on the face. "Is that why you asked me to go?" He didn't reply. "You thought I was going to change my mind?"

A smirk appeared on his face and he nodded. "I'm always hoping for that." When he turn his head to the side, the smirk he had on disappeared, and his face turn serious.

"What?"

"If I asked you to stay in the car, would you?" He looked back at me for one moment and before I could give him an answer, he open his door then stepped out. I quickly followed after him and he scoffed. "Of course not." I put on my hood and began to walk to the front of the school, while he follow in tow. As we were approaching the school, I can see a familiar figure that has their back facing us and my eyes widen in surprise once they turned around.

Jacob.

His face is still the same as I remembered it, but his expression is filled with anger. He has his bulk up arms crossed over his chest and his hair is also the same. He's wearing a black short sleeved t-shirt with dark blue jeans and matching leather boots. His style of clothing is always about showing off his body and I know that his doing it on purpose. My face brighten up a bit, hoping that he came over to finally talk to me, and Jacob then made his way toward us. I never paid attention to Edward's expression because I was too excited to talk to the male in front of us.

Once we met in the middle, I immediately spoke up first. "Hey." I greet with a small grin.

His face is tilt up and his gaze is looking down at me a bit. "Charlie said you left town."