28- I Love You

Calliope, Dean , Bobby and Castiel stand outside a tv store that is airing a newscast, "Reports are flooding in, a 7.6 quake in Portland, 8.1 in Boston more in Honk Kong, Berlin and Tehran. The USGS has no explanation but says to expect a six-figure death toll."

"It's starting" Castiel says to them.
"Yeah, you think, genius" Dean remarks.
"You don't have to be mean" Castiel says to him.
"So then what do we do now?" Calliope asks.
"I suggest we imbibe copious quantities of alcohol. Just wait for the inevitable blast wave" Castiel says to her.
"Yeah, well, thank you, Bukowski. She means, how do we stop it?" Dean says to him.

Castiel turns to look at Dean and Calliope, "We don't

Castiel turns to look at Dean and Calliope, "We don't. Lucifer will meet Michael on the chosen field. And a battle of Armageddon begins" he says to them.
"Well, where's this chosen field?" Dean asks.
"I don't know" Castiel tells him.
"There's gotta be something we can do" Dean says to him anger in his voice.
"I'm sorry, Dean. This is over" Castiel says.

"Listen to me, you junkless sissy. We are not giving up." Dean says as he looks at Bobby, "Bobby" he says and Bobby says nothing.
"Bobby?" Calliope says to him.
He looks at the two of them, "There was never much hope to begin with. I don't know what else to do" Bobby says to them.

"In between jobs, Sam and Dean would sometimes get a day, sometimes a week if they were lucky. They'd pass the time lining their pockets. Sam use to insist on honest work, but now he hustles pool, like his brother. They could go anywhere and do anything.  They drove a thousand miles for an Ozzy show...two days for a Jayhawks game. And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere. Sit on the hood and watch the stars...for hours... without saying a word. It never occurred to them...that sure, maybe they never really had a roof and four walls... But they were never, in fact, homeless."

Dean and Calliope sat in the Impala, both unsure of what to really do next, "Chuck!" Calliope then shouts and Dean gives her an odd look

Dean and Calliope sat in the Impala, both unsure of what to really do next, "Chuck!" Calliope then shouts and Dean gives her an odd look. "If anyone knows where the showdown will be it's Chuck" she says as she then takes out her phone and they call Chuck.
"Mistress Magda" they hear Chuck say.
"Uhh, no, Chuck" Calliope says to him.
"Oh, uh, Calliope. Uh, wow, I didn't know that'd you'd call" Chuck says to her.