13- Becky, Right

(Season 5 x 9)

Sam and Dean race to the location that Chuck had sent them, with Calliope tailing behind. Pulling up the park their cars and get out, taking off running toward the hotel when both Calliope and Dean stop for a moment, and see that there are three Impala's parked nearby that look exactly like Deans and a couple red mustangs. "Dean, Callie, come on" Sam calls out to them as they look at one another before following Sam. Getting closer, they see Chuck pacing back and forth and anxious look on his face, "Chuck there you are" Sam says as they come up to him.

"Guys and Callie?" he says surprised to see them.
"What's going on?" Dean asks him.
"Uh...nothing, you know, just—I'm just kind hanging" he says to them, "What are you guys doing here?" he then asks them.

"You told the three of us to come" Calliope tells him.
"Uh...No, I didn't" Chuck says clearly confused.
"Yes, you did, you texted Sam, with this exact address saying it was as I quote 'Life or death situation' is any of this ringing any kind of bells?" Calliope asks him.

"I didn't send Sam a text" Chuck says to her.
"The three of us drove all night to get here" Calliope says getting angry at him.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand what could—Oh, no" Chuck then says realizing something.
"What?" Dean asks him.
"Sam!" they then hear Becky shout, "You made it!" she calls out as she comes down the steps toward Sam.

"Oh, uh...Becky, right?" Sam says to her.
"Oh, you...you remembered" she says to him and both Calliope and Dean roll their eyes, "You've been thinking about me" she then says, and Calliope tries to hold in a laugh.

"I—" Sam starts to say as he looks at Calliope and Dean for a second.
"It's okay, I can't get you out of my head, either." Becky says continue to stare at Sam.
"Did you take my phone?" Chuck then asks her.
"I just borrowed it from your pants" Becky says looking at Chuck.
"Becky" Chuck says shaking his head.

"What?" she asks him, "They're gonna wanna see it" she says looking at the boys and Calliope.
"See what?" the boys say together.
"Oh, my God. I love it when they talk at the same time" Becky squeals in excitement.
"Hey, Chuck. Come on pal, it's showtime" a man comes out of the hotel saying.

Becky squeals in excitement, "Guys, and Callie, I'm sorry for everything" Chuck says to the, and the three of them share a confused look as they go and follow Becky and Chuck up the steps and inside the hotel

Dean, Sam and Calliope enter the hotel, wondering what they were about to walk into, "Ha-ha-ha. Hey, Dean, looking good" a man walks by them with beer in his hands, wearing an outfit very similar to the one Dean was wearing at that exact moment.

"Who the hell are you?" Dean asks the man.
The man looks at Dean, "I'm Dean too, duh" the man says to them as he walks away. Dean looks at Sam and Calliope, trying to make sense of this when he sees someone walking behind Sam, and a concerned look forms on his face. Calliope and Sam both turn around to see a man in a scarecrow costume, and a hook in his hand. "Uh-oh, It's Sam and Dean. I'm in trouble now" the man dressed up says to the boys as he stops in front of them. "Have fun, you two, aah" he says as he pretends to attack Sam with the fake hook, before walking away.