22- It's A Good One

"Okay, did that--? Holy crap" Dean says, as he sees they are back in their room.
"Yeah, tell me about it" Sam says.
"Next time I tell you to 'let's keep driving' let's make sure to keep driving" Calliope says to Dean.

"Okay, yeah, next time" Dean says.
"All right, so, what's our next move?" Sam asks.
"I don't know" Dean says, "We grab those poor saps out of the freezer. I guess. Bust them out, gank a few freaks along the way if we're lucky" Dean says to them.

"And when are you every lucky?" they hear Gabriel say and see him sitting on the couch.
"You know what? Bite me, Gabriel" Dean says to him.

"Maybe later, big boy. Or maybe my daughter will" he says looking at Calliope who rolls her eyes at him.
"I should've known. This had your stink all over it from the jump" Dean says to him.
"You think I'm behind this? Please. I'm the Costner to your Houston. I'm here to save your ass" Gabriel says as he stands up.

"You wanna pull us out of the fire?" Dean asks.
"Bingo" he says to Dean, "Those Gods are either gonna dust the two of you or use you as bait. Either way, you're uber-boned" he adds.
"Wow, because a couple months ago, you were telling us that we need to play our roles. You were uber-boning us." Dean says to him.

"Ohh, the end is still nigh. Michael and Lucifer are gonna dance the lambada. But not tonight, not here" Gabriel says as he walks around them.

"Why do you care so much?" Calliope then asks.
"I don't care. But me and Kali, we had a thing. Chick was all hands. What can I say, I'm sentimental" he says to them.
"Not enough to stick around for me" Calliope says under her breath.

"Do they have a chance against Satan?" Sam then asks.
"Really, Sam?" Dean says to his brother.
"You got a better idea, Dean?" Sam asks him.
"It's a bad idea" Gabriel tells Sam. "Lucifer's gonna turn them into finger paint. So let's get going while the going's good" Gabriel says to them.

"Okay, great, why don't you just zap us out of here, cause she can't" Dean says pointing to Calliope.
"Would if I could, but Kali's got you by the short and curlies. It's a blood spell, she did it to her too. The three of you are on a leash" he says to them.

"What does that even mean?" Calliope asks.
"Means it's time for a little of the old black magic" he says as he takes a breath spray out of his pocket and sprays it in his mouth.
"Yeah okay, but we're gonna take the hors d'oeuvres in the freezer with us" Dean says to him.

"Forget it, it's gonna be hard enough sneaking you mooks out of here" he says to them.
"They called you Loki, right? Which mean they don't really know who you are" Dean says.
"Told you, I'm in witness protection" Gabriel says.

"Okay, well then how about you do what we say..or we tell the Legion of Doom about your secret identity. They don't seem like a real pro-angel crowd" Dean says to him.
"I'll take your voices away" the archangel threatens.
"We'll write it down" Dean remarks.
"I'll cut off your hands" he tries to threaten.
"A lot of people are gonna be asking 'Why are you guys running around with no hands?' Plus you wouldn't hurt your own daughter would you" Dean says glaring at Gabriel.
Gabriel looks at Calliope, then back at Dean, "Fine" he says to them, as he then leaves the room.