19- With You

(Season 5 x 16/17/18)

Calliope had stayed back at Bobby's to make sure he was going to be okay, after the ordeal with his wife. He didn't want the help, but Calliope insisted on it, cleaning the house up and fixing the broken windows. As she finally finished tossing out one of the last pies, Calliope got an overwhelming sensation go through her body and she knew that something had happened to the boys. She quickly picks her cell phone up and dials Dean, and it goes to voicemail. 

Calliope then tries Sam and doesn't get any respond, and worry grows inside her. It's only a few moments later and she can't still get ahold of either brother, "Damnit! Damnit!" she calls out as she stand in the junkyard, pacing back and forth, her bag on her shoulder, as she still waits for a call. After not getting any word from them, Calliope then closes her eyes and focuses on the last location that Dean had told them they had been at. 

Arriving at the motel, she sees the Impala parked out front of a room, and she knocks on the door. No one comes to the door, and she tries to peak inside the window, and she sees the boys laying on the beds, unresponsive. Calliope then uses her powers and burst the door open. She gets into the room, and collapses at the sight of Dean and Sam laying on the beds, having both been shot in the chest.  Calliope lays on the ground, tears strolling down her cheeks, as she couldn't protect the boys. Just then she hears a gasp and looking up she sees Sam sitting up on the bed, and a second later Dean does the same.

"Oh My God!" she cries as she wraps her arms around Dean, "What the hell happened?" she then asks. Dean and Sam look at one another, as Dean lets her go as he gets his phone out and she hears him calling Castiel.

Calliope and Castiel stood there in the room, as both brothers tell them what had happened to them, up in Heaven.  Dean and Sam change out of their blood covered clothes and start to pack their stuff, as Castiel stands there trying to understand what he had been told. "Maybe....Maybe Joshua was lying" the angel says to them.

"I don't think he was, Cass. I'm sorry" Sam tells him as he sighs. The three of them look at Castiel, as he then starts to walk away.
Castiel looks up, "You Son of a Bitch. I believed in..." Castiel says as he then stops what he is saying, and he turns back to look at the three of them, "I don't need this anymore" he says as he tosses Dean the amulet he had taken from him months ago.  "It's worthless" Castiel adds as Dean just looks at it.

"Cass, wait" Sam calls out as Castiel walks away and then disappears.

"We'll find another way" Sam then says as he tosses his toiletries bag on the bed, "We can still stop all this, Dean" he adds.
"How?" Dean asks.
"I don't know. But we'll find it. You and me, and Callie, we'll find it" Sam tells him, as Dean just grabs his bag, and then walks past the two of them, as he gets to the door, he stops dropping the amulet in the trash can before walking out of the door.  Calliope follows Dean out the door, and walking up to him she wraps her arms around his waist and pulls him close.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again" she says to him.
"I know, I'm sorry, You should go back to Bobby's stay there for now where it's safe. The angels all know about you and they might come for you" he says to her.

"No, I told you time and time again, that I cannot leave your side, or you and Sam end up in trouble" she says to him.
"Please, Calliope, I need you to stay safe" he says as he pushes a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"Okay....okay, I will go back, but promise me, promise me Dean that anything goes south on the next job you two do, or if you run into my crazy evil so called Uncle, call for me" she says to him.
"I will" he says, "I promise" he adds, as he then gives her a kiss, before she leaves the boys.

Calliope stayed with Bobby, still keeping a close eye on him, as the two of them try and figure out any other way to stop the Devil. As Calliope sat on the couch reading one of the many books that she had, her cell starts to vibrate, and picking it up she sees that Dean is asking her to meet her outside, in the junkyard. Putting the book down, she picks up her jacket and heads outside, looking around for Dean.  She sees him leaning against the Impala, a sullen look on his face, "Hey" she says as she walks up to him. "Where's Sam?" she then asks seeing that Dean was alone.