25- You're Not In This Story

"Okay this, this is just ridiculous" Calliope says to Dean, who just looks at her confused. Dean then takes his phone out trying to call Sam once again. "You can't reach him, Dean" they then hear Castiel say, as Dean puts his phone away. "You're outside your coverage zone" Castiel says.

"What are you gonna do to Sam?" Dean then asks.
"Nothing" Castiel says as he walks by them, "He's gonna do it to himself" he explains as the two of them look at the angel.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean asks but Castiel doesn't say anything, "Oh, right, right, gotta toe the company line. Why are you here Cass?" Dean then asks as he walks over to the angel.
"We've been through much together, you and I, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry it ended like this" Castiel then says to him.

"Sorry" Dean says as he then punches Castiel across the face, spinning around, hurting his hand, "It's Armageddon, Cass. You need a bigger word than sorry" he says turning back around.
"Try to understand, this is long foretold, this is your-" "Destiny, don't give me that holy crap" Dean stops him from saying, "Destiny, God's plan, it's all a bunch of lies, you poor, stupid son of a bitch. It's just a way for your bosses to keep me, and keep you, in line. You know what's real? People, Families, that's real, and you're gonna watch them all burn" Dean says anger in his voice.

"What is so worth saving?" Castiel then asks, "I see nothing but pain here, I see inside you. I see your guilt, your anger, your confusion. In paradise, all is forgiven. You'll be at peace, even with Sam" he tells Dean, but he looks away at the last remark he says, and somehow Calliope feels like he is lying.

"You can take your peace and shove it up your lily-white ass. Because, I'll take the pain and the guilt, I'll even take Sam as is. It's a lot better than being some Stepford bitch in paradise. This is simple, Cass. No more crap about being a good soldier. There is a right and there is a wrong here and you know it!" Dean shouts at him, as he then grabs Castiel making him turn back around to look at him, "Look at me, you know it! Now you were gonna help me once, weren't you? You were gonna warn me about all this, before they dragged you to Bible camp. Help me now, please" Dean pleads with him.

"What would you have me do?" Castiel asks him.
"Get us to Sam, we can all stop this before it's too late, Calliope has tried and she can't" Dean tells him.
"I do that, we will all be hunted, we'll all be killed" Castiel says to them.

"Cass, if there is anything out there worth dying for right now, this is it" Calliope tells him, "It's a risk  we are willing to take" she adds.
Castiel just looks at them shaking his head, "You spineless, souless son of a bitch. What do you care about dying? You're already dead, we're done" Dean says walking away hate in his voice.
"Dean" Castiel then says.

"You heard him, we are done with you" Calliope says anger also in her voice, as she goes over to Dean, Castiel then disappears.
"I'm sorry Dean, I wish I could do something, anything to get you out of here, I just still can't get a grip on these new abilities.  Like Anna told me, my nephliam abilities are suppressed inside of me, something like my angel half doesn't want to come out and play" Calliope tells him.

"I know Callie and I don't blame you for any of this" he says as he starts to pace around the room. After a few minutes Dean stops and looks at the burgers on the table, picking one up to eat it. Before he can take a bite Castiel appears behind him, covers his mouth and pins him to  the wall, pulling the demon knife out. He looks over at Calliope telling her with his expression to be quiet like Dean, and she nods in agreement, as she walks over to them. Castiel lets Dean go, as he takes the knife and slits his arm. He then rubs his hand in the blood and starts to draw a symbol on the wall behind Dean.

"Castiel!" the then hear Zach shout, "Would you mind explaining just what the hell you're doing?" he asks him.
"Calliope hold onto Dean" Castiel orders her, and she does so, as Castiel puts his hand on the symbol and there was a bright light. "He won't be gone for long. We have to find Sam now" he says to them.