18- Sue Me

Dean sits on the bench in the cell as Calliope and Sam walk around in it all trying to figure out what just happened. "So, what? The sheriff's on the take?" Dean asks looking at the other two.
"Yeah, No" Sam says to him, "What the zombies are paying her off?" he then says.

Calliope looks out the bars of the cell, as the doors to the main part of the station swing open, "Boys" she says, "look" she then says as she sees Bobby talking the Sheriff Mills.
"So, what, now they're friends" Dean remarks as the two look over at the three of them.
The three of them are let go, and start walking out, as Calliope pushed Bobby in his wheelchair, "Bobby, I thought the sheriff hated you?" Dean asks him.

"She did, till five days ago." He tells him.
"What happened five days ago?" Dean asks.
"The dead started rising all over town" he answers Dean,
"Bobby, you did know about this, didn't you?" Calliope asks him.

"Yep" he says to her.
"I think what Callie meant to say is, you lied to us" Dean says to him.
Bobby then takes over wheeling his chair, turning it around to face the three of them, "Look, I told you there was nothing here, and there isn't. Not for you" Bobby says to them.
Dean looks at Bobby, "There are zombies here" he says to him.

"There's zombies and then there's zombies" Bobby tells them, "Come with me" he adds as he turns around and starts leaving the station. Calliope, Sam and Dean all share a look with one another before following Bobby out.

They make their way back to Bobby's house, and as they go inside, Bobby automatically takes his hat off and heads for the dinning area, "Bobby you want to tell us what-" before Calliope can finish they see a woman walking into the room, with dinner plates in her hand.

"Oh, hey" she says, as Calliope, Dean and Sam all look at her in shock, "I didn't realize you were bringing company" she adds.
"It's 4 a.m., babe, you didn't need to cook" Bobby says wheeling over toward the woman.
"Oh, please. I'll get some more plates" she says as she then leaves the room.

"Who was that?" Dean asks looking at Bobby.
"Karen, my wife" Bobby tells him.
"Your new wife?" Dean asks.
"My dead wife" Bobby says, and they all look at him in surprise.

Calliope, Sam and Dean sit at the dinning table, as 'Karen' serves them pie, and they graciously take it.  "Mm-mm" Dean says taking a bite, "This is incredible, Mrs. Singer" Dean says to 'Karen', and Sam and Calliope both give him a look.

"Thank you, Dean" she says to him

"What, it is?" Dean says quietly seeing the look from Calliope and Sam.
"Looks great, Karen, thanks" Bobby says to his 'wife'. "Could you--? Could you just give us a minute?" he then says to her. She looks at the other three and gives them a smile as they smile back at her, before she walks away into the kitchen, closing the sliding door partially shut. Once she is gone, all three of them push their slices of pie to the side and look at Bobby.

"Are you crazy? What the hell?" Dean asks him.
"Dean, I can explain" Bobby says to him.
"Explain what? Lying to us? Or the zombie making cupcakes in your kitchen" he sneers at Bobby.