14-Story Sucks

Calliope, Dean and Sam get their gear out of their cars, and head for the cemetery following the men that were pretending to be Sam and Dean, "Rufus, Bobby keep up" the fake Dean says to them.

"You all right?" Sam asks Dean.
"Trying to be" Dean says as they continue to follow the other boys.
"So where were we?" the fake Sam asks the fake Dean.

"Dr. Ellicott has just zapped your brain" the fake Dean says.
"Right, got it. Ahem" the fake Sam says, "Why are we even here, Dean. You just following Dad's footsteps like a good little soldier? You that desperate for approval?" he goes onto say changing his voice.

"This isn't you" the fake Dean says.
"That's the difference between you and me. I got a mind of my own. I'm not pathetic" the Sam says to the pretend Dean.
"So, what are you gonna do, Sam? Kill me" the pretend Dean says.
"Man, I am so sick of you telling me what to do" the pretend Sam says.

"All right, you know what? That's it. That is it" Dean then says clearly frustrated with the men pretending to be him and his brother.
"What's wrong Bobby?" the pretend Dean asks him.
"I'm not Bobby, okay! You're not Sam. You're not Dean. What is wrong with you? Why in the hell would you choose to be these guys?" Dean asks frustration in his voice.

"Because we're fans, like you" the guy pretending to be Sam says to him

"No, I am not a fan, okay. Not fans. In fact, I think that the Dean and Sam's story sucks. It is not fun, it's not entertaining. It is a river of crap that would send most people howling to the nuthouse. So you listen to me, their pain is not for your amusement. I mean, you think that they enjoy being treated like circus freaks?" Dean says to them.

"Uh-I don't think they care, because they're fictional characters" the pretend Dean says

"Oh, they care, believe me. They care a lot" Dean says as he walks past them.
"He, uh, he takes the story really seriously" Sam explains as they all head off for the cemetery.

The five of them use their flashlights and start looking around for the graves of the boys and of Letica Gore. "Found the four boys" Dean then says looking over at Sam and Calliope.

"And here's Leticia Gore" Sam says as him and Calliope find a stone with the woman's name on it.
Dean then looks over at the guys that came with them, "Uh, what are you guys doing?" Dean asks them.
"We're looking for bones, genius" the pretend Dean says, "They gotta be around here somewhere" he adds.