10-This Isn't Real

(Based off Season 3 x 14)

Calliope sits there her head in her hands, scared of what just happened. Whatever was going on with this town, it scared the crap out of her. Hearing her parents voices again after going through seeing them with the dreamroot, was shaking her up.  She sits there on the bed, shaking her leg, as she is getting impatient  waiting for Dean to get back. Suddenly she hears the door knob turning and she reaches for the gun under her pillow holding it out infront of her pointed at the door.

 Suddenly she hears the door knob turning and she reaches for the gun under her pillow holding it out infront of her pointed at the door

"Whoa, Whoa it's me!" Dean shouts holding his hands up in defense, so she doesn't shoot him.
"I'm..I'm sorry" she says as she shakily puts the gun down on the table beside her.
"It's alright, tell me what happened" he says as  he closes the door behind him, and sits down beside her.

"I was trying to figure out what is going on, when my phone rang. I didn't even look thinking it might have been  you or at least Sam, and when I answered I got static. I then thought it was you playing a prank on me, but I heard..I heard my mom's voice." She cries to him, "Then my dad's voice came through and the phone call dropped right after." She tells him as she keeps crying. Dean places and arm around her pulling her close to him, and holding her.

"It's gonna be okay, we are gonna figure this out. I know what you're feeling. Before I uh got your call, I got one too, it was my dad" he tells her.
"Your dad, did you call Sam" she asks him.
"I was going to but then you called me and I came straight here" he tells her.

"You should, you should call him. He's going to need to know" she says as she pulls away from Dean.
"Yeah, I will" he says as he gets up and takes his phone out calling Sam. As Dean calls his brother Calliope goes back to her laptop trying to research what was happening.

"Sam's on the way" She hears Dean say, and she looks up  at him.
"You didn't tell him about my call did you?" she asks him.
"No I just told him, about my call" he tells her as he then sits down on the opposite bed.
"Umm, okay" Calliope says as the two of them sit there in silence waiting for Sam to come back.

After a few minutes they here the door of the motel room open and both look up to see Sam walk in. "Hey, what happened?" Sam asks the two of them. They both share a look as Dean goes on to explain the odd call he gotten earlier. Sam sits down at the desk, unsure what to say.

"Dad? You really think it was Dad" Sam asks his brother.
"I don't know maybe" Dean tells him.
"Well, what did he sound like?" Sam asks.

"Like Oprah! Like Dad, he sounded like Dad, what do you think?" Dean tells him.
"What did he say?" Sam asks his brother.
"My name" Dean answers him.
"That's it?" Sam asks.
"Call dropped out" Dean tells him.

"Why would he even call in the first place, Dean?" Sam asks him.
"I don't know man. Why are ghosts calling anybody in this town? But I mean other people are hearing from their loved ones, why can't we? It's at least a possibility, right?" Dean asks his brother still not mentioning  how Calliope got a call too.