4-God and Angels

Calliope and Dean are seated at the table filling shotgun shells with salt and some with iron, when Calliope looks over at Dean and can tell there's something on his mind.
"Hey, what's up?" she asks him.
"This is why I can't get behind God" he says to her.
"What do you mean?" she asks him.

"If he doesn't exist fine, bad crap happens to good people. That's how it is, there's no rhyme or reason-just random, horrible, evil-I get it, okay. I can roll with that, but if he is out there, what's wrong with him? Where the hell is he while all these decent people are getting torn to shreds? How does he live with himself? You know why doesn't he help?" he says to her.

"I ain't touching that with a 10 foot pole" Bobby says to him.
"Yeah" Dean says.
"Found it" Bobby then says, and they look over at him.
"Found what?" Calliope asked.
"The symbol you saw-the brand on the ghosts" he tells her.
"Yeah?" Sam says.
"Mark of the Witness" Bobby says.

"Witness, witness to what?" Sam asks.
"The unnatural, none of them died what you'd call ordinary deaths. See, these ghosts-they were forced to rise. They woke up in agony. They were like rabid dogs, it ain't their fault. Someone rose them....on purpose" he tells them.

"Who?" Sam then asks.
"Do I look like I know? But whoever it was used a spell so powerful it left a mark, a brand on their souls. Whoever did this had big plans. It's called 'the rising of the witness' it figures into an ancient prophecy" Bobby explains.
"Which book is that prophecy from?" Calliope asks him.
"Well, the widely distributed version's just for tourists, you know. But long story short-Revelations. This is a sign, guys" he says.
"A sign of what?" Sam, Dean and Calliope asks all at once.
"The apocalypse" he says.

"Apocalypse? The apocalypse, apocalypse? The four horsemen, pestilence, $5 a-gallon-gas apocalypse?" Dean asks him.
"That's the one, The rise of the witnesses is a—a mile marker" Bobby says to them.
"Okay, so, what do we do now?" Sam asks.

"Road Trip, Grand Canyon, Star Trek Experience, Bunny Ranch" Dean suggests earning a look from Calliope at the mention of the Bunny Ranch, he just smiles and shrugs his shoulders at her.

"First thing first, how about we survive our friends out there?" Bobby suggests.
"Great, any idea aside from staying in this room until Judgement Day?" Dean asks.
"It's a spell" Bobby says pointing to a paper in front of him, "to send the witnesses back to rest, should work" he says.

"It should, or will it?" Calliope asks.
"If I translate it correctly, I think I got everything we need here at the house" Bobby tells her.
"Any chance you got everything we need here in this room?" Dean asks him.

"So you thought our luck was gonna start now all of a sudden, spell's got to be cast over an open fire" Bobby informs him.
"So we need to get to the fireplace in the library" Calliope says.
"Bingo" he says to her.

"That's just not as appealing as a, uh ghost proof panic room, you know" he says to them. The four of them than gather their guns and anything else they might need to fight off the spirits they are going to encounter.