17- Zombie

(Season 5 x 14/15)
After everything that happened with Lucifer, Calliope decided that she would stay with Bobby for a bit. She had felt complete guilt over not being able to save Jo and Ellen, and thought it was her fault that they were no longer with them. Calliope had blamed herself for not being able to bring her abilities to the surface, and she hated that she knew what she could be capable of and not being able to do anything about it. Dean and Sam both tried to assure her that there was nothing she could have done, that wasn't to blame. As much as they kept telling her that she still felt guilt inside her, even Castiel tried to explain to her that Gabriel had created a way to keep all of her angelic grace away from her, and that was why she can only do a little of what other angels can. Before Dean and Sam decided to head off and work some cases, Dean pulled Calliope aside, taking her into one of the spare rooms.

"You going to be okay here?" he asks her.
"I have to be, being out there with Lucifer still free, can be too dangerous for me" she says to him.
"I wish you could stay with Sam and I, you know we would protect you" he says as he moves a stray piece of hair on her face.

"I don't want you worried about me out on the road, and mess anything up" she says to him.
"You know we haven't really talked about you know us" Dean then says to her.
"Now isn't really the time Dean. I mean there is something here between us, but we've got more important things to think about right now" she says to him.
"Yeah...you're right" he says to her. "Can I least do one thing before I hit the road" he says smiling at her, as he leans into Calliope, his lips grazing hers as they kiss.

It had been a month since Calliope had seen the boys, and she was keeping in touch with Dean every day. Today it had been at least a few hours since she had heard from either brother, and worry was growing in her. As she sat on the couch, she hears a noise coming from the front door, and looking up from her book she sees Dean coming inside without Sam. "Dean, where's Sam?" she asks him, and he doesn't say a word to her has he walks past Calliope. Calliope then hears shouting coming from the basement. She follows Dean down the stairs and sees Castiel standing outside the Panic Room, and she can hear Sam in the room. "Dean!! Dean!!!" she hears Sam shouting, and she looks at the angel and the Winchester, as they both have long faces.  "Cass! If you're out there, please, help!" Sam shouts out.

"Calliope!!!" Sam shouts and Calliope steps forward, and Castiel stops her

"That's not him in there" Castiel tells her, as she looks at Dean who was taking a swig from a whiskey bottle.  "Not really" Castiel adds.
"Dean, help me!" Sam shouts again.
"I know" Dean says to the angel, as Sam continues to shout.
"Dean, Sam just has to get it out of his system, and then he'll—" Castiel says to Dean.

"Listen, I just—" Dean says as Sam shouts again.
"I just need to get some air" Dean says as he walks away. Calliope looks at Castiel, then at the back fo Dean who was walking up the stairs.  She then follows Dean up the stairs and sees him going outside, and she follows. Calliope sees Dean walking toward his Impala, and he sets the whiskey bottle down.

Destroy Me (Book 1) A Supernatural StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara