12- Seriously

Dean, Sam and Calliope then spend who knows how long going through odd tv roles. One-point Sam and Dean had a very embarrassing tv moment for a Herpes medication that Sam really did not want to do. The next one was a comedy, where Sam and Calliope entered the motel room to find a woman in a bikini waiting for Dean. Sam and Calliope acted like they weren't surprised by that. Calliope walks over to the woman, "Sorry but you need to go, we have work to do" she goes to grab the woman by the arm, but the girl just stands there.

"We did do work" the girl says to Calliope as they walk past Dean, "In depth" the audience reacts to this.
"Of course, you did" Calliope then holds her hand out, making the door open with her powers, "Get out" she says as she practically shoves the girl out the door and the audience gasps at this. Calliope then slams the door shut, and turns around to look at Dean and Sam.

"How freaking long do we have to keep doing this?" She asks the brothers.
"I don't know, maybe forever" Sam mumbles to her and the audience laughs at this, "We might die in here" he adds and the audience laughs again.

"How is that funny? Vultures" Dean says t the audience.
Just then the door opens to the motel set, and Castiel comes barging in, and the audience cheers and applauds, "You okay?" Dean asks him.

"I don't have much time" he tells him as he walks toward the three of them.
"What happened?" Sam asks him.
"I got out" he tells them.
"From where?" Dean asks him.

"Listen to me, something is not right" Castiel tells him, "This thing is more powerful than it should be" he continues.
"You're talking about the Trickster?" Calliope then asks.
"If it's a Trickster" Castiel tells her.
"What do you mean?" Sam asks him, before Castiel can say anything he's tossed into the nearby set wall.

"Hello" the Trickster then says coming into the room, and the audience starts to cheer loud and applause, "Thank You" he says to the crowd. "Thank You, please, stop" he goes on, as Castiel gets up and now has tape across his mouth.  "Hi, Castiel" the Trickster says looking at the angel as he then flicks his hand and Castiel disappears.

"You know him?" Sam asks

"Where did you just send him?" Dean then asks.
"Relax, he'll live" he tells them, "Maybe" he adds as the audience.
"All right, you know what? I'm done with the monkey dance, okay?" Dean says walking toward the Trickster, "We get it" he says to him,