Who's There?

Warning, this is horror. If you don't like, don't read.
-

*Knock Knock*

The sound came again for the third night in a row as Luna slowly opened her eyes. In the small light provided by the moon through her windows, she could just see the faces she had painted on her ceiling. Despite being the faces of her friends, they were rather creepy with so little light.

Luna rubbed her eyes, once. Twice, before replying, "yes, who's there?" in a seeming loud voice to use in the nighttime. Again the noise sounded

*knock knock*

In her slightly more awake sense, she could almost feel the knocking from under her bed. She sighed sleepily and rapped on her nightstand.

*knock knock*

This time, however, no noises sounded from beneath her bed. Luna was suddenly fully awake. With a gasp, she sat up, her blanket piling around her waist.

It had always replied.

Slowly, as to not make the bad creak, she leaned over and knocked again on her table.

Nothing.

Muttering, Luna whispered, "Y-you don't sc-sca-scare me."

Nothing.

Then, a voice like nails, broken glass, and everything sharp and painful, a voice both screaming and whispering at the same time, called out from beneath her, "Liar"

Luna jumped as the bed began to shake. She scurried backward until her back hit the wall, and pulled her knees up into her chest. Her breath was quick and shallow. She closed her eyes and wished it all away, over and over again as the bed shook more and more violently.

Suddenly, it stopped.

Luna cracked her eyes open to see only her nightstand and lamp, and the open window.

Slowly, she leaned herself over the edge of the bed and flicked the light on. Then, with as much courage as she could muster, she pulled the blanket away from the edge of the bed and layed down on her stomach, bracing herself to look under her bed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath...

Luna opened her eyes and dropped down a bit further, her eyes sweeping under the bed.

Nothing.

She sat up with a sigh of relief and lied back down, pulling the blankets back up to her chin. Just as she was falling asleep, a noise came from a corner of the room.

*knock knock*