Chapter 25: "Fuck Her."

Start from the beginning

"Hm, cute name." He said, winking before he left. I looked at Caleb.

"Yes, my cousin is gay." He said.

"Cool. Im not though." I chuckled. He led me to the living room where everyone was in a smoke circle.

"Everyone this is Kyjuan." Chance said. Everyone said hey. Shortly after, we smoked blunt after joint after bong rip and took too many shots to count. Before we knew it we were headed to the hotel.

I was dizzy beyond repair but still functional. It was a great time. They had 5 different hotel rooms rented out for the night. We all did cannon balls in the pool when we got there. Swimming while drunk was the best feeling to me. The water was cold but soothing. It was a gorgeous pool.

On the sides of the pool there was a bunch of alcohol, sodas and snacks and there was music playing on a speaker

On the sides of the pool there was a bunch of alcohol, sodas and snacks and there was music playing on a speaker. There were more girls than guys and all of them were barely clothed. Their bathing suits were hardly anything but a piece of thread. I bit my lip watching so many sexy women running around soaking wet, asses just jiggling and boobs bouncing.

"Chance said your name was Kyjuan right?" A female voice said from by me as I sat by the pool. I looked to see 3 incredibly attractive females.

"Yeah." I said. The girl speaking to me looked hispanic. She was very fit, her body was slim but a sexy figure. Her hair was dark and wavy and she wore a white bikini. The second girl was peach colored with light brown hair and a green bikini and the third girl was mixed, had dark brown curly hair, and a black bikini on. They all sat around me.

"That's a cute name." The girl in the black bikini snickered.

"Are you having fun?" The girl in the green bikini asked.

"Thanks, and yeah it's pretty chill. Nice little get together I guess." I shrugged.

"So adorable." The girl in the while bikini smiled. "You don't seem drunk at all."

"Really? Im extreeeemely drunk right now." I chuckled.

"Let's see if you're too drunk to handle these." She smirked, lifting her bikini top and letting her round boobs and perky nipples fall out. I bit my lip and glared at her. "You like these?"

"I do I do." I said as the 2 other girls lifted theirs as well. I smiled. "This is beautiful." I kept staring until I saw a familiar figure walking way in the background. I focused my eyes and my heart dropped. "Pardon me ladies." I said quickly and got up, speed walking into that direction. I saw her...she was there. She must've came with the last few people who showed up not too long ago.