Oh my God. Luna Rose.

---

"Lyle!! Oh my God! Are you okay? Do you need medicine? You've been screaming non stop all night! Does your butt hurt??" She fussed over me and I couldn't be redder than I am right now.

"Mom! You're embarrassing him!" Chelsea exclaimed and hid me from their mother.

"And you couldn't keep your hands off of him all night huh?" Malcolm asked Adrian and they fist bumped each other. My eyes widened and I looked at both of them in shock.

"I'm not dreaming right?" I asked and both of them snickered.

"I asked the exact same thing." Chelsea said and laughed at me.

"It's a ceasefire for now." Malcolm said and was about to ruffle my hair when Adrian hugged me tighter and his wolf growled at him.

"Hey! I'm just going- Wait, why is he acting like that?" He instantly changed his question when Adrian was hugging the life out of me and baring his fangs on them.

"I um....I accidentally claimed him." I sighed and both Chelsea and Malcolm gaped at me, Bryan's jaw dropped while their mother cheered in the background and Alpha Blake shook his head at her.

"Lyle! I didn't raise you like that! I should've tutored you about Werewolf shit." Chelsea scolded me and herself and I hid myself in Adrian's chest.

"Fucking hell." Malcolm cursed and placed his hand on his hips.

"Okay, don't get pissy at me now. I can explain." I smiled sheepishly at them and they squinted their eyes at me.

"You better." They said in unison and sat on the couch like they're interviewing me for a job.

I explained everything to them including the part about the white wolves and told them everything Adrian and I talked about.

After what I told them, Malcolm and Chelsea were left speechless but Alpha, Luna, and Bryan all knew about it.

"Okay, all of this is too much. But I'm happy that you got the situation with Adrian settled and he's happy with it." Chelsea said slowly, still trying to process everything that I said.

"And your wolf has powers." Malcolm emphasized and stared at nothingness.

"Is that all they told you? They didn't tell you about the-" Bryan's words were quickly cut off when Luna Rose elbowed him on the stomach.

"I'm really glad that you decided to give Adrian a chance Lyle. When we found out that he did things to you, we were so disappointed at him. I'm so sorry about that. But seeing that everything's fine now, we're happy for the both of you." Luna Rose said and smiled at me.

"Since you're 18 now, pack training is mandatory. In your case, we'll need to focus more in controlling your ability. School matters will be arranged and you can ask-"

"Me." Adrian growled and cut off Alpha Blake's words. He nuzzled his face into my neck and inhaled my scent. Possessive much?

"Adrian will tell you more about it." He finished and sighed at his son.

"Adrian, I think you're cutting off Lyle's air supply with how tight you're holding him." Chelsea said and looked at me worriedly.

"Since I already explained everything to you guys, I'm going to rest." I told them and got up from Adrian's lap, but I struggled as I tried to stand straight.

"I feel like a crippled person." I groaned in frustration and glared at Adrian. He whistled and averted my gaze.

"How many times did you guys do it last night? I couldn't sleep with all the screaming and moaning." Bryan asked and I blushed at his words. Adrian helped me up and carried me in his arms.