Both: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

As normal, unless stated otherwise, Gianna had replied back straight away to her but she wasn't very happy with her at all.

From Gianna😀💜💕😍❤️
What do you mean?
Why would he be mad at you?

Then Riele had explained everything to her.

About her telling Gianna that Jhacari was coming to her house even though Jhacari had asked her specifically not to tell anyone.

It wasn't that deep really but it was very deep to Jhacari as he didn't want people throwing any shade at him or anything.

Riele
I'm scared Gigi
What if he doesn't come to my house anymore?

Gianna😀💜💕😍❤️
He won't do that
And you don't even know if he's mad at you anyway so don't jump to conclusions ❤️
He might have just been busy or something

She was right.

She was overthinking this.

Especially more so when she had heard a knock on her door.

Jhacari!

Riele was panicking but she was excited at the same time. And it really was him, she had checked through the window to see if he was there.

And he was.

He had just arrived with his taxi and the taxi driver was kindly taking his suitcase out of the boot for him. Riele's mum had offered to help him, but when Riele wanted to help her...

She had told him not to.

As she wanted her to make up with Jhacari instead.

Jhacari had just arrived inside of the house but he didn't say anything to Riele.

He was mad at her yeah.

Hence why he stayed silent.

"Jhacari?"

He stared at her blankly.

He was very pissed and Riele could sense it.

He had then folded his arms at her slowly, still not saying anything to her though.

"Are you mad at me?"

He didn't say anything.

Although Riele did catch him smiling a little.

"I was. But I'm not anymore."

That made her feel tons better.

But she didn't really mean to hurt Jhacari's feelings. Of course she didn't. It was just that Gianna was her best friend so obviously she was going to tell her everything.

Jhacari had understood that, but then he had realised something else.

"Hold up. Gianna. You mean Kobe Bryant's daughter?"