The moment they reached Shehnaaz eyes shined in surprise and her mouth was left open

The moment they reached Shehnaaz eyes shined in surprise and her mouth was left open. The beauty of the villa in captivated her. They were greeted by a manager, and he showed them around.
" sir if you need anything just call us and we will be at your service. You can give orders for your food according to your liking and it will be served to you whenever you want. Hope you like our services. Enjoy your vacations, sir, Mam." and he left from there keeping their luggage in their rooms. As soon as they were left with their privacy Shehnaaz jumped on him and he hugged her not letting her fall.

"Buggu yeh Kitna sundar hai haaye. Kitna maza aayega na."
" Han meri Jaan. Tujhe acha lga na bas, or kya chaiye is insaan ko zindagi main"

She giggled " par is insaan ko abhi bhut saari pappiyan milegi"  he was painted in her lipstick all over his face.
He smiled wholeheartedly.

"Mera bacha"  he cooed, and with her in his arms, he retorted to the bed and laid with her on top.

"Khana khaegi baby, ya thodi der baad order karun"
" thodi der baad abhi Tu mujhe tightly hug kr"
" as you say honeybun"  his hold tightened and she kissed his chest. They laid there like that, until she spoke
"Pookie bhuk lagi hai", his brows cocked up not understanding the source of these weird nick names he was awrded with every now and then.

" abey tu yeh ajeeb we naam kha we laati h"

"Man se" she responded with innocence laced in it.

How can he ever ignore that face, he smacked a kiss to her pouted lips and took the phone in one hand and menu in other to check what was in the list and what should be ordered.

"kya Khangi baby, mujhe samajh nahi aa rha tu bta"

"kuch bhi order kar le"

"okay", he again revised the menu and ordered food which he found could be tasty and came back to her.

"kya soch rahi hai "

"kuch nahi, soch rahi kuch hi dino mein meri life kitni change ho gayi or main bhut khush hun", he pulled her on him nad made her comfortable in her lap.

"pta hai ab na tere se phele life ke baare mein sochti hun ekdum irrelevant lagti hai , aisa lgta mein bas zinda thi ab, but ab mein jee rhi hun", she continued looking deep in his eyes trying to convey him what she was not able to convey by words, he blinked his eyes assuring her that he understood her unsaid words. They sat there in silence holding on to each other for their dear life.

The sound of the bell notified them the arrival of food, Siddarth got up to get the food and they ate it talking everything and anything.

They were on their bed with Shehnaaz blabbering and Siddarth laying on her with his head on her chest, her arms wrapped around her big man keeping him close to her. She after not getting any reply from him, looked at him and found him snoring. She chuckled and spoke her heart out for the first time in words "I love you Siddarth", she whispered very well knowing he did not hear a word, kissed his forehead and slept to a exciting and love filled tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY LIFE WITHOUT IS NOTHING BUT A BODY WITHOUT SOUL

DEAR READERS PLEASE VOTE, IT WOULD NOT COST YOU ANYTHING AND COMMENT I LOVE TO KNOW YOUR VIEWS.

STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY

LOVE.