Louis and Betrayal

Sam P.O.V

How the hell did he know I was in France?! I didn't tell anyone, not even Harry, who I just happened to stay in contact. Maybe I mentioned it to him or something, I don't know, but why, out of all people, was LOUIS here?? A lot has happened in the last 5 months, so let me tell you. Get your popcorn, this may or may not take a while...

OK, when I left Louis, the first thing I did was pack my bags with tears coming out of my eyes. I was in the 'He-fucking-betrayed-me mode' so yeah, I was angry at first, but then I realized how much I missed him after, I don't know, 1 hour? Yeah, I can't hold grudges. But still, once I packed absolutely everything, I got that ticket to France that Louis gave me for my birthday and used it the next day. The flight wasn't that bad, but when I got off, I had 20 text messages and 5 voice mails from different people.

The first 10 texts were from Harry, asking if I was OK and what Louis is doing and all that shizz. The next 5 were from Jess, asking where I was and checking to see if I was OK, like a friend does. The last 5 were from Katherine, saying that me and her got jobs at 'OK!' magazine and we shared a job at being the editor and chief of the magazine's assistant. I was happy and she offered to do it the first 6 months. I replied to hers first, then I listened to the voice mails. The first 2 were from Harry, asking if I was home and stuff. The next 2 were from Jess, telling me that she's wondering where I am and all that. The last one was from Katherine, telling me the same thing she sent in her texts. Once I replied to everyone, I stayed in a hotel room the first night, only to look for apartments to rent, which was surprisingly easy, and the next day, I moved in and started living there until 6 months were over. Over that period of time, I started realizing how much I missed everyone. I missed the sound of people getting pranked by Jess. I missed the sound of Liam telling everyone what to do. I missed the sound of Harry being cheeky to all the chics he met. I missed the sound of Zayn and Niall laughing together, which made the biggest noise EVER! But most of all.

I missed Louis.

But I couldn't admit that, well, out loud anyway. Sometimes I would miss them, sometimes I wouldn't, but hey, shit happens and that's life. We all have to live with the consequences and rewards we get during it. I got a new twitter account as well, but I don't use it as much as I used to. I have 2 part-time jobs. I'm a receptionist for a real estate and I'm an assistant for a boss of a magazine. I'm going to quit my job at the real estate because it's boring and I'm going home soon. But since then, I've been really quiet and just catching up on all the sleep I missed. About 3 months ago, I saw a poster about 1D coming to France. That was OK, I didn't have to go. I moved on from Louis and found someone else called Evan. He has helped me get over my feelings toward Louis, like telling me how he'll better for me, he'll always be there for me, blah blah. Everything was good, until THEY had to show up. By they, I mean Harry and Louis.

I don't know how the hell they knew I was here, but they came to visit, well, Harry came, Louis was there for about 5 minutes then escaped to his car. So Harry stayed a bit longer, just as I came out with Louis's drink. I had it instead. Anyway, here's what Harry said.

"Soooo, why did you go to France?" He asked

"Um, after I broke up with Lou, I needed to have some time alone, so I thought of the ticket that he gave me on my birthday and used it on Christmas day. Since then, I got a really boring job, an apartment and a new job as an assistant for a big magazine corporation, oh, and I've found a new boyfriend! Sooo, not much" I replied chuckling, then it was silence for a few minutes until someone knocked on the door. I rushed over to open it to whoever it was. Sadly, my ex just happened to be there. SHIT!!

"Hey Lou! Come in, Harry's here, do you want a drink?" I said quickly before going to the kitchen to see him even reply. I saw him enter the living room. I haven't really been in there much, but I made it look EXACTLY like the other house, the walls, the carpet, the furniture, even the remote that hadn't touched in forever. It's crazy, but it's home. I snapped back to reality and quickly made Lou's drink. Before I could find Louis to give him his drink, Yorkshire tea, he was gone.