Work and Other things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 months later

Harry P.O.V

"Hey Lou, you OK?" I ask Louis. It has been 5 months, 2 weeks and 6 days since him and Sam broke up, and he looks like hell. His eyes have black circles underneath them, his actual eyes are bloodshot, he's not eating anything which is causing him to lose ALOT of weight, he has lost almost all of his funny and spontaneous attitude, every once and awhile he'll laugh at something that would we would all laugh at for at least an hour, and last but not least...

He misses Sam.

We're in France, for our concert in Paris, and we're in rehearsal taking a break. I saw Louis's face darken, so, me being the best friend I am, went over to him and wondered what was wrong. He replied with a nod. Oh, did I mention that he's not talking as much as well? No? Well, he isn't and I'm starting freak out. I saw him looking at my phone. I would've scolded at him, but he's in pain, so I'll be nice. He was looking at one particular tweet that Sam tweeted. Before she deleted her account.

'Love is something you can't define, just enjoy the ride and pray that it'll last as long as it can :-)'

He was just staring at it before giving it back to me and walking off. God, I wonder how Sam's doing? I haven't heard from her since the break-up. I scrolled through my messages, she sent one last text before dropping off the face of the earth.

From - The Random One (AKA Sam) - OK, thank-you SOOO much, I love you guys SOOO much, but I'm sorry that I have to break that promise about keeping in contact, I just can't live with myself if I still talked to guys, not after everything I went through with Lou and Niall, and when I was with you, and the time bomb thing with Liam, I just don't want to remember that, I never meant anything to hurt you guys...I'm sorry :'-( Goodbye Hazza, say bye to the boys for me, again, I'm sorry, BYEE xx

I knew what that meant.It meant that we were never going to hear from her again, that she's going to completely forget everything that has happened in the last 7 months. The car crash, the brick thing, the time bomb, the trip to Water-World, the fun times we had, the low times we had, everything, and there was nothing I could do about it. All I could do is prey that she'll come to her senses and find someone to talk to, and keep Louis company so he doesn't commit suicide or something. Meanwhile, Liam, Zayn and Niall were messing around with all the Nurf darts. I was dying to mess around with them, but Lou is feeling so sad. I can't just ignore him. I ran in the same direction he walked in. Hehe, we're both going in one direction...hehe, puns. Anyway, I ended up finding him walking towards the door. What is he doing?

"LOUIS!! STOP!!" I sprinted just as he turned around and caught up to him.

"What? I'm just going to get some fresh air, nothing wrong with that" Lou said. He was lying, his voice went higher than usual.

"You're lying, now what are you really doing?" I said with a concerned look. He started humming 'Summer Love'. Just then I knew what he was doing.

He was going to get Sam back.

"How are you going to get Sam back?" I asked with an eager look. Yes, now is the time to be interested.

"Harry, it's April. It's been 5. Fucking. Months. I miss her. I really did care about her, it was just those things I did with Niall and I never got the chance to explain why I did them. She just ran away from me, as if I was an infectious disease or something. I miss all the funny times we had together, and all the times we had our 'moments'. I just can't get her out of my head, I can't forget her, I've tried everything and it's failed, I just miss her and I really want her back" He blurted.

"You know what? That's the most I've heard you talk in the last 5 months. You really love her don't you?" I said with a smile. He nodded and headed out the door. I followed and we both got in the car and drove off to Sam's house. 

When we arrived, it hasn't changed. The view is still amazing, the pathway is still pretty, the house is still really big, you get the idea. I looked over at Louis. He looked...panicky.

"Calm down. How about I go in first and talk to Sam while you go and fix yourself up. You look horrible" I ordered. His left eyebrow went up but he carried on back to his car to clean himself up. I knocked on the door and heard someone yell 

"There in a sec!!"

Here goes nothing.

*****************************************************

Louis P.O.V

I drove my car at the fastest it could go. I didn't care about the speed limit. I just needed to get Sam back. I put on 'Take Me home' just for her sake. After about 3 minutes, Over Again came on. Now why do I get a feeling that this is meant to be the song that perfectly fits the mood?? Anyway, I sung to myself, just quietly. When I heard myself, I thought 'Is that what I really sound like??'. Ugh, I didn't care, I just had to get home to clean myself up. I got a text from Harry just as I got in.

From - The Cheeky One (AKA Harry) - OK, Sam is not going well, she misses you, but not as much as you miss her, she still doesn't trust you, things you want me to say?

I sent a text to Harry saying that he should say the normal things, how she is doing, what she's done in the last 5 months, I just need him to stay OFF THE SUBJECT!! But only until I get there. 

3 minutes later, I'm in my casual look, stripy tee and red jeans with my blue TOMS. My hair is messy, but oh well, I couldn't care less. I realized I looked...thinner? Ugh, STOP THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR!!

I ran to my Range Rover and sped out of the drive to Sam's house. I turn on the radio and they're playing 'Loved You First'. God, why does every song fit the occasion perfectly?? Anyway, I turned it up and got a few beeps from other cars. I just laughed the whole way through. Then I arrived at Sam's house and started panicking, what am I going to say? What am I going to do? Ugh, JUST GET OUT OF THE CAR!!

I started making my way towards Sam's door and rung the doorbell. I could hear footsteps that could only be Sam's. She opened the door with a surprised look, which turned into a smile.

"Hey Louis! Come in! Harry's here, I'll get you something to drink, OK?" she asked and flounced off. Well that went well.

I found Harry in the lounge. Wow, it really hasn't changed. There is still the HUGE space in the room, the furniture hasn't changed, the walls are still dark red, the ceiling is still black and Harry is sitting on the same blue carpet. Maybe some things don't change.

"Hey Lou, you OK? You look like you've just remembered something" Harry says, looking puzzled, drinking some tea.

"Yeah, I'm good, just that...nothing has changed. The couch, the walls, the carpet, even the remote on the coffee table hasn't moved. What has she done in the last 5 months?" I asked. Just curious :)

"Uhh, well, Sam quit her job at the designer store and got a job at 'OK!' magazine, where she's an assistant to the editor and chief of the magazine..aaaaaand...um...well..." his face darkened.

"She's got a boyfriend" 

At that point, I decided to leave the house and go home.

Ello!

OK, dedication to JessicaAnnC for...uh...I can't think OK? Major sleepover with her, Sparkez23 and 2 other people.

The song is 'Change my mind' because I'm in love with it!!

But yea, read, vote, comment and just general blah.

XD